ADVERTISEMENT

Why is secret service not willing to release Hunter Biden travel records

Merge:
Maybe. Just funny that the Durham investigation has been going on well longer than Mueller's.
Don't really hear anyone complaining about the time on this one though.

Not sure the point you are making here. Durham has been both criticized and lauded for taking so long.

That is not what Durham's filing said. There was no hacking.
In fact, tech-exec-1 Rodney Joffe has not been charged with anything.

As per the Hill.... maybe hacking was not the technically best term to use... but they are accused of "exploiting" ltheir access. True enough Joffre has not been charged.... YET.

John Durham
, the special counsel appointed under former President Trump to investigate the FBI's probing of Russian interference in the 2016 election, alleged in court that a tech executive "exploited" access to White House data in order to find damning information about Trump.

In a court filing submitted Friday, Durham's office said that the executive, who is referred to in legal filings only as "Tech Executive-1" but has been identified in news reports as Rodney Joffe, used his company's access to nonpublic government domain name system (DNS) data through a pending cybersecurity contract as he was analyzing supposed links between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank.

"Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP," Durham's office wrote, using an acronym for the White House's Executive Office of the President.

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump."

Merge: MSM is not censoring teh Durham findings:

Refer here to this and other news reports about MSM silence.

MSM isnt censoring anything....you could see for yourself if you actually looked, or just read an article from a right wing newsite alleging it's being censored.

MSM isnt censoring anything....you could see for yourself if you actually looked, or just read an article from a right wing newsite alleging it's being censored.

I looked at CNN web site. The lead story is about an accounting fuirm that was critical of trump. The article you cite is buried under "other politics" heading. Hardly given any importance. Even a bit of a hit piece on Melania trump's hat auction had more prominence on the web site. They didn't outright censor the story, but they gave it little or no importance in it's placement.

Reactions: SHallguy2
Wow!

True colors revealed.

ap"Out of Office, Maybe"

Read: Its OK to sell access to the President if you are between jobs (and you are a liberal Democratic)

At least we know where you stand on ethics.
Sorry, just don’t see it much differently than a fundraising dinner where someone is paying boatloads of money to meet the president. People like to feel important and their willing to throw money for that cause.

Its only a problem if they influence policy… and considering the timeframe here is 2017, Biden had zero influence in policy.

Merge:
Maybe. Just funny that the Durham investigation has been going on well longer than Mueller's.
Don't really hear anyone complaining about the time on this one though.

Not sure the point you are making here. Durham has been both criticized and lauded for taking so long.

That is not what Durham's filing said. There was no hacking.
In fact, tech-exec-1 Rodney Joffe has not been charged with anything.

As per the Hill.... maybe hacking was not the technically best term to use... but they are accused of "exploiting" ltheir access. True enough Joffre has not been charged.... YET.
John Durham, the special counsel appointed under former President Trump to investigate the FBI's probing of Russian interference in the 2016 election, alleged in court that a tech executive "exploited" access to White House data in order to find damning information about Trump.

In a court filing submitted Friday, Durham's office said that the executive, who is referred to in legal filings only as "Tech Executive-1" but has been identified in news reports as Rodney Joffe, used his company's access to nonpublic government domain name system (DNS) data through a pending cybersecurity contract as he was analyzing supposed links between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank.

"Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP," Durham's office wrote, using an acronym for the White House's Executive Office of the President.

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump."

Merge: MSM is not censoring teh Durham findings:

Refer here to this and other news reports about MSM silence.

Worth noting the timeframe of that DNS data appears to be before Trump was in office.

Sorry, just don’t see it much differently than a fundraising dinner where someone is paying boatloads of money to meet the president. People like to feel important and their willing to throw money for that cause.

Its only a problem if they influence policy… and considering the timeframe here is 2017, Biden had zero influence in policy.
Yes. He had no influence in 17. Nobody even expected him to run for President in 20.

I looked at CNN web site. The lead story is about an accounting fuirm that was critical of trump. The article you cite is buried under "other politics" heading. Hardly given any importance. Even a bit of a hit piece on Melania trump's hat auction had more prominence on the web site. They didn't outright censor the story, but they gave it little or no importance in it's placement.

Maybe its not the bombshell that you're being led to believe?

Either way liberal CNN has an article, some "censorship".

I’m glad you knew my post wasn’t sarcastic

Yes, I knew it was but was hoping you would think about it. Joe was not considered a front runner at the time and if he was, that deal may have actually gone through.
Hunter was pushing access that wasn’t really worth anything anymore.

Either way liberal CNN has an article, some "censorship".

Kind of like that “Johns Hopkins” study that some outlets ran with and was "censored" by MSM...but because it was crap.

Kind of like that “Johns Hopkins” study that some outlets ran with and was "censored" by MSM...but because it was crap.

You can only laugh when they claim the MSM is censoring a story, you share an article from the "liberal MSM" and they complain it's not on the front page headline.

Either way pleaseliberal CNN has an article, some "censorship".
Oh please.... liberal CNN has no interest in giving more attention than is absolutely necessary to an investigation that may very well tear their 5 year old false narrative to shreds and perhaps spell the end of that dubious organization as we know it today. They ARE using a form of censorship if they are giving it a short shrift and like you denying that there are serious implications here. If the Chinese Communists or Russians were found to have access to White House servers THAT would be on everyone's front page. Think about it..... as it is alleged, a tech company contracted with the federal government gets paid to use their access to Federal servers to provide information to a political opponent of the sitting president ... THAT is corruption at its worse. It is something none of us would have thought could happen in the United States. It's a big story and everyone regardless of poitical affiliation should be concerned about. It points to corruption at the highest levels and needs to be further investigated.

DO NOT LECTURE ME about conservatibe media when you rely on CNN for your infortmation. THAT is laughable.

It was not run by the left leaning MSM, but was by middle of the road outlets….facts matter

It was not run by the left leaning MSM, but was by middle of the road outlets….facts matter

I am referring to all of the sites that were complaining about the "media blackout"

Like this for example.

Maybe those who didn't cover the non-peer reviewed working paper had it right here?

I am referring to all of the sites that were complaining about the "media blackout"

Like this for example.

Maybe those who didn't cover the non-peer reviewed working paper had it right here?
Not Reporting on a study from a reputable author is getting it right??? too funny

Not Reporting on a study from a reputable author is getting it right??? too funny

"reputable" - Maybe they recognized the bias?

Screenshot-2022-02-03-105453.jpg

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
"reputable" - Maybe they recognized the bias?

Screenshot-2022-02-03-105453.jpg
His resume dwarfs your Twitter searches but carry on…is he not allowed to have opinions? You don’t think that many of these government decisions are politically motivated?

His resume dwarfs your Twitter searches but carry on…is he not allowed to have opinions? You don’t think that many of these government decisions are politically motivated?

Of course he is entitled to his opinions. Being someone so biased against government restrictions though, maybe media outlets would have been correct to not run with the story before peer review? Considering the study was coming from a blatantly biased libertarian with no background in epidemiology or public health, and where 90%+ of their 0.2% estimate is based on one study (Chisazda et al) And the authors of that study explicitly disagreed with the conclusions of the working paper?

Maybe... just maybe... that is not the type of study that the media should just run with before vetting?

Oh please.... liberal CNN has no interest in giving more attention than is absolutely necessary to an investigation that may very well tear their 5 year old false narrative to shreds and perhaps spell the end of that dubious organization as we know it today. They ARE using a form of censorship if they are giving it a short shrift and like you denying that there are serious implications here. If the Chinese Communists or Russians were found to have access to White House servers THAT would be on everyone's front page. Think about it..... as it is alleged, a tech company contracted with the federal government gets paid to use their access to Federal servers to provide information to a political opponent of the sitting president ... THAT is corruption at its worse. It is something none of us would have thought could happen in the United States. It's a big story and everyone regardless of poitical affiliation should be concerned about. It points to corruption at the highest levels and needs to be further investigated.

DO NOT LECTURE ME about conservatibe media when you rely on CNN for your infortmation. THAT is laughable.

Calm down fella, breathe, use spellcheck.

Did I say I relied on liberal CNN?

I simply was pointing out they have an article on their website about the "bombshell" story that has you creaming your pants.

You obviously dont understand what censorship means.

Laughable rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he is entitled to his opinions. Being someone so biased against government restrictions though, maybe media outlets would have been correct to not run with the story before peer review? Considering the study was coming from a blatantly biased libertarian with no background in epidemiology or public health, and where 90%+ of their 0.2% estimate is based on one study (Chisazda et al) And the authors of that study explicitly disagreed with the conclusions of the working paper?

Maybe... just maybe... that is not the type of study that the media should just run with before vetting?
“Blatantly biased Libertarian”… even funnier

He has two years worth of complaints against government restrictions calling them fascists?
You don't see a significant bias on this topic?
Eight tweets over two years? There’s a lot of people that are disgusted with government overreach…are they wrong?

I simply was pointing out they have an article on their website about the "bombshell" story that has you creaming your pants.

Laughable rant
Tell me Mr Even Handed..... (I'm being kind there...you really are a very snarky poster which I'm sure you take pride in) how much coverage the MSM cable outlets and Networks are giving the topic. And while your at it, why not point out how much their reports resemble each other.

You like to cherry pick certain things and take the focus off of the big picture... the allegations of the real issue of corruption within the Clinton Campaign and other government players and how it has possibly adversely impacted the nation.

I think I have had it with this topic.

Eight tweets over two years? There’s a lot of people that are disgusted with government overreach…are they wrong?

Plenty more as well. He is very anti-restriction.
His main conclusion reached was different than the one study which represents almost his entire estimate.

You don't think that the data should be scrutinized before people report on it?

Tell me Mr Even Handed..... (I'm being kind there...you really are a very snarky poster which I'm sure you take pride in) how much coverage the MSM cable outlets and Networks are giving the topic. And while your at it, why not point out how much their reports resemble each other.

I'd imagine the coverage you saw though noted that Trump's white house servers were accessed, correct?
You've commented about that, but maybe the networks you are choosing are intentionally misleading you because the data in question was prior to Trump becoming president.

About two weeks ago with that "Johns Hopkins" study?

Also, there are dozens of studies on this topic that no one covered.
Missed the point…the MSM hardly scrutinizes anything anymore. Speed matters….accuracy not so much. To point out this article as an exception is silly.

Missed the point…the MSM hardly scrutinizes anything anymore. Speed matters….accuracy not so much. To point out this article as an exception is silly.

That's a fair criticism, I don't think you're wrong that speed is prioritized.
So you'd agree that the media shouldn't have covered the story as significantly prior to vetting?

That's a fair criticism, I don't think you're wrong that speed is prioritized.
So you'd agree that the media shouldn't have covered the story as significantly prior to vetting?
If that’s the standard you’re operating from, then 95% of the news each night will show a test pattern.

I'd imagine the coverage you saw though noted that Trump's white house servers were accessed, correct?
You've commented about that, but maybe the networks you are choosing are intentionally misleading you because the data in question was prior to Trump becoming president.
It was stated that it started during the campaign but continued after Trump was inaugurated,

This from the CNN website article:
"An executive at the tech company, Rodney Joffe, and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining domain name system traffic associated with the Executive Office of the President and other data "for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump,"

Other articles and reports I've seen are more direct and state this happened during trump's presidency.

Last edited:
This from the CNN website article:
"An executive at the tech company, Rodney Joffe, and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining domain name system traffic associated with the Executive Office of the President and other data "for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump,"

Right. That is from the filing.

The issue is that the "mining of information associated with the executive office of the President" is referring to Obama. The mining happened prior to 2017. The meeting where Sussman presented the data to the CIA was in Feb 2017. As noted in today's filing from Sussman's attorney. "although the Special Counsel implies that in Mr. Sussmann’s February 9, 2017 meeting, he provided Agency-2 with EOP data from after Mr. Trump took office, the Special Counsel is well aware that the data provided to Agency-2 pertained only to the period of time before Mr. Trump took office, when Barack Obama was President."

Laughable rant.
Spoken words from a far left independent who votes republican who doesn’t need to say he relies on CNN. It has to suck for people with TDS to realized he was right again.

Reactions: TomWall
We shouldn't be deriving any pleasure from these things.

If crimes have been committed, let the chips fall, but there should be no joy.

None of this is good for the country.

I get the need for truth and justice. The path we take to get there is awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: knowknow456
Yes, I knew it was but was hoping you would think about it. Joe was not considered a front runner at the time and if he was, that deal may have actually gone through.
Hunter was pushing access that wasn’t really worth anything anymore.
Who was the front runner?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT