ADVERTISEMENT

Will Biden And Schumer Now Condemn Protests At Justices Homes

Silence is deafening. People race here constantly to make their ridiculius low iq takes but crickets on this.
So because people didn’t immediately condemn it to your liking, that means they are condoning it. Got it.

So because people didn’t immediately condemn it to your liking, that means they are condoning it. Got it.
As someone who is looking to run for President, it is expected that Trump or any person like that in leadership would condemn the attack. By not doing so, that is tacit approval of what was done in this attack and what makes Trump so dangerous. After another day, he will end up doing a half hearted condemnation but the signal was sent that he approved of it. That’s his Modus Operandi.

Nobody has commented that the guy talking low IQ can't spell ridiculous? Maybe I'm the only one who got a kick out of reading that.

Nobody has commented that the guy talking low IQ can't spell ridiculous? Maybe I'm the only one who got a kick out of reading that.

Thanks for spellcheck.. I post from my phone, must of fat fingered it. No actual comment on the attack Mr. tic tac toe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for spellcheck.. I post from my phone, must of fat fingered it. No actual comment on the attack Mr. tic tac toe?
I’ll give the same response Nancy gave when Kavanaugh had a guy try to kill him….he’s got protection. Instead of condemning it, cooling things down, essentially no big deal, he’s got protection.

I’m sure the Pelosi’s can afford protection so they probably see it as no big deal. Nobody ever looks at their side and tries to cool their side down but they want the other side to cool down. That’s gotten us to where we are. I’d rather see this happen to politicians families than innocent small business owners like in 2020. Maybe the politicians will do something when it happens to them.

Reactions: Pirata
I’ll give the same response Nancy gave when Kavanaugh had a guy try to kill him….he’s got protection. Instead of condemning it, cooling things down, essentially no big deal, he’s got protection.

At least put it in context.

She was asked a question specifically about the security bill, which the house passed 3 days later after modifying the bill to include families as well. Her point was that not passing the bill before the weekend would not put the justices at risk since they were under constant protection since the leak of the opinion overturning Roe.

She was not saying that an attempt on a court justice was not a big deal because he has protection.

At least put it in context.

She was asked a question specifically about the security bill, which the house passed 3 days later after modifying the bill to include families as well. Her point was that not passing the bill before the weekend would not put the justices at risk since they were under constant protection since the leak of the opinion overturning Roe.

She was not saying that an attempt on a court justice was not a big deal because he has protection.
That’s not the context at all. She was done with her conference walking away when a reporter shouted at her that she said justices were protected but BK faced an assassination attempt. Her response was And he’s protected.

That’s not the context at all. She was done with her conference walking away when a reporter shouted at her that she said justices were protected but BK faced an assassination attempt. Her response was And he’s protected.

Her conference where she was asked about the bill specifically... Just watch the video.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
. By not doing so, that is tacit approval

Based on your logic and lack of condemnation on your part would imply that you approve of the attack.

I am sure that's not the case but to imply that not condemning it equates to approval is ridiculous.

This was a heinous act committed by a mentally disturbed individual.

Sad that your first reaction is Trump. Your twisted obsession with Trump is obvious.

Reactions: shu09
Based on your logic and lack of condemnation on your part would imply that you approve of the attack.

I am sure that's not the case but to imply that not condemning it equates to approval is ridiculous.

This was a heinous act committed by a mentally disturbed individual.

Sad that your first reaction is Trump. Your twisted obsession with Trump is obvious.
Is your head up your ass or are you just willfully blind? If you haven’t noticed, I am not a candidate or potential candidate for President. Trump will be unless he is indicted.

It is a matter of respect, common decency that anyone in his position to condemn the attack. Like it would be to condemn the attack on the Capitol. However, he doesn’t And when or if he does, he does it is some half attempt which signals to others that it was approved or ok by Trump.

DePape is mentally ill. So are most people who do violent acts. It is when you combine that vulnerability with this horrendous political vitriol that you get things like this happening.

You even have Donald Trump Jr out there making fun of the attack.

There is an absolute callousness and enjoyment of this that’s pretty sick out of Trump.

Certainly a weird part of the story. Original reports say the police were let in by a 3rd person now the DA says that is not correct.

Yeah, there seems to be more to the story and now the DA is contradicting the Police Chief?

From what the DA is saying, it was only Pelosi and Dupape, and one of them let the officers in. But then officers had to tackle him because they were struggling over the hammer. I'm going to guess all of the facts don't come out until next Wednesday.

Is your head up your ass or are you just willfully blind? If you haven’t noticed, I am not a candidate or potential candidate for President. Trump will be unless he is indicted.

I'll bet if you make a list of all the potential candidates for president in 2024 on both sides, you'll realize at least 50% didn't address this publicly. Who cares the others didn't address it, TDS is all that matters.

Is your head up your ass or are you just willfully blind?

You truly are a childish schmuck.

When your arguments fall apart or someone doesn't agree with you or calls you out, your only responses is to call people names, false equivalency, blah blah blah.

Obama has not condemned the attack yet your are silent on that. He gave a gratuitous thoughts and prayers with his phony boys in the hood voice and then went right into politics.

Get YOUR head out of YOUR ass!!

Yeah, there seems to be more to the story and now the DA is contradicting the Police Chief?

From what the DA is saying, it was only Pelosi and Dupape, and one of them let the officers in. But then officers had to tackle him because they were struggling over the hammer. I'm going to guess all of the facts don't come out until next Wednesday.

I'd think that the 911 call and bodycam footage should both be available to provide some clarity into what happened. Not releasing those would suggest they are hiding something in my opinion.

Here come the conspiracy theories. This is why I've unaffiliated myself from the GOP. Everything is a conspiracy, it's quite sad.

I'd think that the 911 call and bodycam footage should both be available to provide some clarity into what happened. Not releasing those would suggest they are hiding something in my opinion.
I would agree...never a good look when the Police Chief and DA offering differing reports though.

I would agree...never a good look when the Police Chief and DA offering differing reports though.

Found the clip of the Chief. They aren't differing really.
Chief said the door was opened by "someone inside" and the police officers observed Pelosi and the attacker.

News story ran with that being a 3rd person, but that does not seem to be accurate.

Found the clip of the Chief. They aren't differing really.
Chief said the door was opened by "someone inside" and the police officers observed Pelosi and the attacker.

News story ran with that being a 3rd person, but that does not seem to be accurate.
NBC reported it, so you would assume they are doing so accurately, but I guess not. Like you said, the key is the body cam footage. Just odd how it's been reported.... If just Pelosi and DuPape, you let the police in and go back and fight over the same hammer?

NBC reported it, so you would assume they are doing so accurately, but I guess not. Like you said, the key is the body cam footage. Just odd how it's been reported.... If just Pelosi and DuPape, you let the police in and go back and fight over the same hammer?

Agreed. That's part of the craziness of the story. They chief said they both had hammers.

It sounded like DuPape wanted to tie up Paul until Nancy got home, so it's possible that it was Dupape opening the door expecting it to be Nancy and then ran back to attack Paul when it was the police.

That's my guess so far. Paul opening the door wouldn't make any sense.

Agreed. That's part of the craziness of the story. They chief said they both had hammers.
And not to make light of this, but 1) Who has two hammers in their bedroom, or 2) Why would DuPape bring two hammers..."one for me and one for you?"

Even his ex-wife said he was mentally ill seven years go.

Last edited:
And not to make light of this, but 1) Who has two hammers in their bedroom, or 2) Why would DuPape bring two hammers..."one for me and one for you?"

Well, yeah… I don’t think DuPape sounds like a rational guy. He might have had 13 hammers with him.

Unless I read otherwise from a reputable source I have no reason waste time with conspiracy theories that are being thrown out there.
Well it certainly sounds like you are reading all of the conspiracy stories....lol

• Haha

Look up the definition of conspiracy…you really need to step up your game.

Try sarcasm while you’re at it…

Look up the definition of conspiracy…you really need to step up your game.

Try sarcasm while you’re at it…

Oh yes you were definitely going for the sarcasm angle. How foolish of me haha.

It's funny (or sad, truly?) how people just use the term "conspiracy theory" for anything they don't like or don't agree with these days. Most probably don't even know the definition.

What is reaffirmed in NY governor race is that a lot of governors pick lightweights as lt governor never expecting them to become governors and insuring they don’t show them up during their term.Hochul was a nobody from Eire county who fit the bill for egotistical randy Andy.Kathy is latest conspiracy theorist saying republicans are conspiracy spreaders on crime.Heck Kathy even rode the subway.I mean just because she was the only person in the car with her bodyguard it was brave move LOL.

It's funny (or sad, truly?) how people just use the term "conspiracy theory" for anything they don't like or don't agree with these days. Most probably don't even know the definition.

Yes, because saying the facts won't come out until after the midterms isn't conspiracy.

Yes, because saying the facts won't come out until after the midterms isn't conspiracy.

That's correct. It's his opinion, not a conspiracy theory. You disagree with his opinion - that's fine, but know what is and isn't a conspiracy theory.

A conspiracy theory is something along the lines of the attacker and Mr. Pelosi were gay lovers and the police are covering it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT