ADVERTISEMENT

Will you now get your booster with Omicron in play?

Will you get your Booster Jab now with Omicron in play?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Latest guidance from CDC is every adult in the United States should get their booster jab 6 months after their second Moderna/Pfizer jab or 2 months after their J&J jab.

Simple question. With Omicron now in play. Will you get your booster jab?

I got the booster and if CDC approves another booster targeting Omicron I would get that as soon as I am eligible.

Latest guidance from CDC is every adult in the United States should get their booster jab 6 months after their second Moderna/Pfizer jab or 2 months after their J&J jab.

Simple question. With Omicron now in play. Will you get your booster jab?

I haven’t gotten any jab. Virus with over 99% recovery rate? Why take an experimental MRNA treatment?

I haven’t gotten any jab. Virus with over 99% recovery rate? Why take an experimental MRNA treatment?

Please provide your proof that this is an experimental treatment. Is there a peer reviewed study you can point me to? I'm very interested to read the findings that show these are experimental vaccines. Just a simple ask. Thanks.

Please provide your proof that this is an experimental treatment. Is there a peer reviewed study you can point me to? I'm very interested to read the findings that show these are experimental vaccines. Just a simple ask. Thanks.
This could be the stupidest request ever. There are no peer reviewed studies. By definition that makes them experimental.

This could be the stupidest request ever. There are no peer reviewed studies. By definition that makes them experimental.

Ok so you can't back up your argument. This is all your opinion/hearsay with no sources to back up what you are saying. And then you go on the defensive and try to criticize me because you have no idea what you are talking about Thank you and have a nice night.

Ok so you can't back up your argument. This is all your opinion/hearsay with no sources to back up what you are saying. And then you go on the defensive and try to criticize me because you have no idea what you are talking about Thank you and have a nice night.
What? You’re asking me to prove this drug is experimental by providing a study that shows it’s experimental. The point of a study, which is an experiment, is to determine efficacy and side effects. There are no such studies in humans. These drugs were given with emergency authorization. They were later forced through approval.by current administration so they can force vax everyone. If you did some homework planters off listening to the fake media you could find this out yourself. Men under thirty are at more risk of myocarditis from the vax than Covid. There are numerous cases of healthy term athletes dropping dead after the vax.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT