ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Addae-Wusu Back??

So all those people who said he's trash and claimed he was saying bad things about coach and the program are gonna take back their words now right? 😆

The comments about his thoughts on Sha certainly seem absurd now.

Was kind of rooting for an upgrade, but worth it if it’s a package deal.

Not sure he’s back. Just attending Corks and Forks. Hope he’s back, but could be an NIL obligation

Can't believe what you read on the SJU board or what you hear from the vitamin water a-hole. I heard him and Slick Rick
are wrestling on a restaurant table.
Careful, some grumpy guys here find that joke stale and it offends their sense of humor. Or lack there of

You should table that joke. If you do have to make a Pitino/italian restaurant joke, make it brief.
Would like to know the source for that wordplay. Imo playing the sha style, buying in to it after the awful start, turned things around. Wusu knows what that is all about. Will be good if he stays.

Reactions: SHUSource
Like his toughness! My son and I agree. Would like his shot selection to improve as well as his accuracy... When Posh is announced, my prediction of Posh and Middleton making you forget Kadary is UP and Running! Get some backup for Isaiah and another big or two and lets roll em out! Shaheen doing it again!

So all those people who said he's trash and claimed he was saying bad things about coach and the program are gonna take back their words now right? 😆
U mean cats that never played hoops n root hard in the stands drinking mich ultras n eating dirty gutter dogs? Cats are so clueless. Glad I’m just getting home gtom
Hoops n all Sixers fans angry that Embeuid is SSwRJ.

There is so much misinformation and disinformation about recruiting particularly about players entering the portal., where they’re going to transfer to and how much they’ll get paid that it probably makes sense not to go overboard when a player is reportedly coming to SH and wait till confirmation comes from a reliable source.

Coaches confirmed too - in this crazy world of NIL things can change. He seemed very happy to be staying and said he is trying to get Posh to join.
What happened to him not wanting to play with Posh? Reported here repeatedly last year.

I’m happy Wusu is back. I like him more than most.

Begs the question of why he would enter the portal in the first place? My guess is he tried to see if he could get more $, the interest wasn’t there, so he returning. No other explanation.

What happened to him not wanting to play with Posh? Reported here repeatedly last year.

I’m happy Wusu is back. I like him more than most.

Begs the question of why he would enter the portal in the first place? My guess is he tried to see if he could get more $, the interest wasn’t there, so he returning. No other explanation.
I didn't ask him, but he seemed happy and appreciative of the folks at the events valuing him. For sure, Sha seemed happy he is staying. Foundation piece, solid, proven Big East player.

If that's true I like it, but I don't love it. Who plays the 4 in that scenario? It's good for continuity.
If he's back, as it stands now, I think it's possible Coleman could plays PG for us. I think a lineup of Coleman, Middleton, Wusu, Prince (unless a better 4 comes), Gus (unless a better 5 comes) could work. If Posh comes on board, I suppose someone like him or Wusu will have to sacrifice and come off the bench because I think Coleman and Middleton is a lock to start but I could be wrong

If he's back, as it stands now, I think it's possible Coleman could plays PG for us. I think a lineup of Coleman, Middleton, Wusu, Prince (unless a better 4 comes), Gus (unless a better 5 comes) could work. If Posh comes on board, I suppose someone like him or Wusu will have to sacrifice and come off the bench because I think Coleman and Middleton is a lock to start but I could be wrong
WHAT!?! Coleman at pg??? insanity

If that's true I like it, but I don't love it. Who plays the 4 in that scenario? It's good for continuity.
Aligbe at this stage with Middleton at the 2, Addae-Wusu at the 3.

Coleman plays the 2/3 with them.

Need two bigs a defender, shot blocker and a banger with some offense. and PG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT