ADVERTISEMENT

April recruiting tweets

I was able to watch a little from that game. And it was only one game but man I hated posh’s jump shot. His form looked awful. Am I off base here?
Posh did not have a good game and yes his shot didn’t look good. He was 0 for 5 from 3 in the first 3 games and didn’t top 10 points in any game. He looked very rusty. Posh will definitely come around. The Lightning was 1-3 on the weekend.

They are very undersized on the perimeter this year. Posh and Jaylen Murray are both less than 6’0” and have to make the game a fast-paced up and down affair which they have been successful doing in past years.

Posh did not have a good game and yes his shot didn’t look good. He was 0 for 5 from 3 in the first 3 games and didn’t top 10 points in any game. He looked very rusty. Posh will definitely come around. The Lightning was 1-3 on the weekend.

They are very undersized on the perimeter this year. Posh and Jaylen Murray are both less than 6’0” and have to make the game a fast-paced up and down affair which they have been successful doing in past years.
Posh played only 6 minutes in the last game yesterday and had 4 TOS. I think he definitely tried to come back too soon and needs to work his way back slowly.

No idea why we never went after Andre
It is odd to me also and don’t want to speculate on why. He’s too good of a player for us to totally ignore him especially when we have been recruiting teammates of his for years. Maybe we tried and he didn’t reciprocate interest. Whatever. There’s enough good players available, just have to sign a couple.

It is odd to me also and don’t want to speculate on why. He’s too good of a player for us to totally ignore him especially when we have been recruiting teammates of his for years. Maybe we tried and he didn’t reciprocate interest. Whatever. There’s enough good players available, just have to sign a couple.
Yeah I have a pretty good idea why and it’s disappointing.

If we had the ability to give a “dislike” on the board this would be a massive thumbs down - I don’t have any inside info but it doesn’t take a genius to know this is not good for a school like ours. Hopefully Willard and Skinn Can fend off some of the new suitors that are probably now lurking.

Reactions: thehall07
If we had the ability to give a “dislike” on the board this would be a massive thumbs down - I don’t have any inside info but it doesn’t take a genius to know this is not good for a school like ours. Hopefully Willard and Skinn Can fend off some of the new suitors that are probably now lurking.
Tom, read the Trove, specifically Adam's (247Sports) take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT