ADVERTISEMENT

August recruiting tweets

Lol!

giphy.gif

these threads are painfully dead. tons of offers but nobody seems to care. makes me think we dont have a chance with any of them.

hopefully thats not true.

these threads are painfully dead. tons of offers but nobody seems to care. makes me think we dont have a chance with any of them.

hopefully thats not true.
It is August, which is normally a slow time for recruiting news, even when the country is not in the middle of a pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: lloyde dobler
This would be a very nice pickup, sweet stroke from the outside. Conway and Powell are Top 125 players and our staff is great at developing talent.

It is August, which is normally a slow time for recruiting news, even when the country is not in the middle of a pandemic
the tweets haven been consistently coming, but no posters are participating. id agree about the dog days if the tweets werent there. in fact this is the ONLY thing that happens at this time.

Reactions: Fzacsattac
This would be a very nice pickup, sweet stroke from the outside. Conway and Powell are Top 125 players and our staff is great at developing talent.

Hasn’t been nearly as much chatter around this kid compared to all the others. Who is our comp?

the tweets haven been consistently coming, but no posters are participating. id agree about the dog days if the tweets werent there. in fact this is the ONLY thing that happens at this time.

Maybe you should go on Twitter and post information on recruiting on here instead of complaining that the tweets haven’t been consistently coming. Lol

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Maybe you should go on Twitter and post information on recruiting on here instead of complaining that the tweets haven’t been consistently coming. Lol
if you read what i wrote i said the exact opposite but thanks for putting me in a negative light for all the others who dont read too.

the tweets have been coming but nobody seems to care. im commenting on that. i dont pretend to be plugged in on recruits either.

if you read what i wrote i said the exact opposite but thanks for putting me in a negative light for all the others who dont read too.

I apologize as for your sentence I took it as posts weren’t coming in(haven’t) but now noticed there is no apostrophe t in there and just an extra n.....

“the tweets haven been consistently coming, but no posters are participating.”

Ike Cornish almost went to seton hall and Rutgers. Liked the Hall when he was younger.

Maybe there is an in with Tre White, top 30 kid in 22, Powell’s teammate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT