ADVERTISEMENT

August recruiting tweets

Just remember that Mergin himself had problems with he attended SHU. Certainly makes his case unique.
Had issues with PJ at SHU, not sure if it was at PT issue or PJ’s choir boy ways, but no animosity today. PJ endorsed Mergin’s basketball clinics at Gill and was quoted saying very positive things about Mergin in the camp literature.

I can’t remember that last time we reeled in a seton hall prep player straight out of HS. I know Gibbs the last transfer from there though

Other than Gibbs family members, there really haven’t been many, if any, Big East-level players to go through there in the days since Toney-El 20 years ago. You can’t reel them in if the fish aren’t in the pond.

Other than Gibbs family members, there really haven’t been many, if any, Big East-level players to go through there in the days since Toney-El 20 years ago. You can’t reel them in if the fish aren’t in the pond.

True.....this may be their best player In years if they can keep him there. The way kids transfer these days you never know if he is lured by another program.

I was told that he was expected to play BB at Bloomfield HS but the was 'recruited' by Seton Hall Prep to go there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT