ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Weston

Weston remind anyone of a much more talented Desi? I know he's smaller but with the way he attacks the rim with authority.

Reactions: JoePeppitone2012
Weston remind anyone of a much more talented Desi? I know he's smaller but with the way he attacks the rim with authority.
A little like Desi bc he is good with finishing with contact.

IMHO, Powell reminds me much more of Desi though.

I don’t think we have had a recent player that compares that closely to how Weston plays.

Seton Hall’s attendance was better then 29 teams in the Power Five conference. Great job by the SH fans especially when you compare its undergraduate enrollment to the size of the student population in the Power Five schools.
This is basketball, not football, it is Power 6 and Football 5. We are just as much a Power conference as the others. Why anyone continues to believe that or say otherwise annoys the hell out of me. Why diminish us and our conference?

Not just that but there aren't many better trainers in the business than Tony Testa.

Brandon Weston is a well built teenager right now. In a few years if he comes here he will be a well built man and a no doubt about it NBA prospect.

Excellent point Dan and one that I’m glad you made and that is the outstanding job Tony Testa does as our trainer .

Yeah, but these analysts change their calls all the time in the hours leading up to the announcement, so I take the accuracy ratings with a grain of salt. We just saw that with Durugordon. Like a lot of others have said, I'm not assuming it's a done deal until the LOI is signed and the player is on campus.

If he comes here, Weston would be the third-best recruit all-time, according to the 247 composite, which looks to go back at least 15 years. Only Whitehead and Delgado were ranked higher on this metric (the fourth -ranked player is Justin Cerasoli). Would be a great get and an awesome addition to an already good '21 recruiting class.
This young man will make an impact but he will have plenty of help.
Don’t know how Shaheen Holloway was ranked in high school but he chose us over Duke. McD All American I think. His hard work and his Seton Hall Family roots helped him launch a terrific career.
We have dozens of stories like this. And they are getting better and better.

Weston seem great but trying to sort out playing time or lack of between Rhoden a senior, Molson a senior, Stevens a sophmore, Tyler Powell and potentially Weston will become an issue.

That was a crushing game. Then Delgado at the buzzer.

When i think back to games over the years that were painful losses, this is probably number 1. We were up 1 with 46 seconds left with the ball after a tie up. When Jenkins took the 3 you knew it was long. Even Jay Wright said he thought game was over at that point. Just a devastating loss as we probably would have been BET Champs back to back years.

The home OT loss to Nova without Desi was very tough as we were down 1 with KC getting 2 shots who was 8-8 at that point.

Weston seem great but trying to sort out playing time or lack of between Rhoden a senior, Molson a senior, Stevens a sophmore, Tyler Powell and potentially Weston will become an issue.

Lets get the commitment...then I'll worry( not really..just happy and let the ones in charge figure it out)..

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Brandon Weston

6-5, 170 | Class of 2021
Scout Grade 83

19 POSITION
17 REGIONAL
4 STATE

78th

Guess they missed a school here! :)

SCHOOL LIST

Creighton
icon-check.png

Illinois
icon-check.png

Iowa State
icon-check.png

Pittsburgh
icon-check.png

Massachusetts
icon-check.png

Wake Forest
icon-check.png

Last Updated: June 10, 2020

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Should have the time and date of the announcement on the Trove in short order.

Actually, I was referring to Dan's comment about one school being missing from the list. Dan was talkin about Seton Hall but Western Illinois was also missing. Sometimes I get a little too cute for my own good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT