ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Weston

They both are prioritizing different guys. Michigan is about to fill up that position, and Illinois wanted him as a reclass to 20, and is after the scoring wing role (Jordan Nesbitt and David Jones). I would've liked to take him anyway, but that would put us at 3 wings- sounds like Jones will choose us.

Anyway, Weston is a baller. If what's going around is true, you got yourself a dude.
Jones to Depaul

Weston seem great but trying to sort out playing time or lack of between Rhoden a senior, Molson a senior, Stevens a sophmore, Tyler Powell and potentially Weston will become an issue.

This is what good teams deal with. We talk about Willard’s player development often and that is helped by practicing against good players. Plus what you describe is only a one season situation as both Molson and Rhoden will be Seniors during Weston’s freshman season.

Molson will be at the 2. Rhoden will still see time at the 4 with Samuel, I think.

Reactions: SHUMA04
This is what good teams deal with. We talk about Willard’s player development often and that is helped by practicing against good players. Plus what you describe is only a one season situation as both Molson and Rhoden will be Seniors during Weston’s freshman season.

Molson will be at the 2. Rhoden will still see time at the 4 with Samuel, I think.

I hope Rhoden gets 34 minutes a game...at the 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT