ADVERTISEMENT

Bring the Energy

Boxing out is not a priority and we got burned by it today.

I'm sorry to keep repeating (I know how much it bothers you) but those are your words. I wish you would just own up to them. We rebounded poorly yesterday, but not because it isn't a priority. It was an outlier, just like shooting 50% on FTs is an outlier. It happens. Hopefully, they do a better job of attacking the glass on Wednesday.

It also appears you able to troll with the best of them - "Sad little man" "uneducated" "0 basketball knowledge" "a phony" and of course "Go perform an impossible act of procreation upon yourself." I have not responded to a single one of your attempts to draw me into your web of hate. I think you are better than this but you continue to prove otherwise.

I'm sorry to keep repeating (I know how much it bothers you) but those are your words. I wish you would just own up to them. We rebounded poorly yesterday, but not because it isn't a priority. It was an outlier, just like shooting 50% on FTs is an outlier. It happens. Hopefully, they do a better job of attacking the glass on Wednesday.

It also appears you able to troll with the best of them - "Sad little man" "uneducated" "0 basketball knowledge" "a phony" and of course "Go perform an impossible act of procreation upon yourself." I have not responded to a single one of your attempts to draw me into your web of hate. I think you are better than this but you continue to prove otherwise.

I’m not trolling anyone. You’ve specifically targeted me and twisted my words all to get a rise out of me. Your intent to instigate was clear from the very beginning and I called you on it from the beginning. If that's the reason you come on here, good for you. You've clearly had an agenda to just pick and choose which of my comments you wanted to refer to and not acknowledge any of the comments where you contradicted yourself proving your intent. That's what puts a smile on your face on superbowl Sunday, be proud of yourself. You clearly just wanted to troll me because you hate my support of Willard.

Last edited:
I’m not trolling anyone. You’ve specifically targeted me and twisted my words all to get a rise out of me. Your intent to instigate was clear from the very beginning and I called you on it from the beginning. If that's the reason you come on here, good for you. You've clearly just picked and choosed which of my comments you wanted to refer to and not acknowledge any of the comments where you contradicted yourself proving your intent. That's what puts a smile on your face on superbowl Sunday, be proud of yourself.

Much to your consternation, I have only focused on one comment.

"Boxing out is not a priority and we got burned by it today".

You wrote it but are not willing to own it. I think you were wrong to criticize our coach for not prioritizing boxing out. I don't believe that to be true.

I have nothing more to say on this thread.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Much to your consternation, I have only focused on one comment.

"Boxing out is not a priority and we got burned by it today".

You wrote it but are not willing to own it. I think you were wrong to criticize our coach for not prioritizing boxing out. I don't believe that to be true.

I have nothing more to say on this thread.
Of course you don’t. Your only intent was to troll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT