ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Aiken

Myles Powell 1st Team All American and one the best representatives of Seton Hall University. All the coaches at SHU should make sure all future recruiting prospects read Myles paragraph above.

Time for KW to show some "coconuts" and give him an ultimatum...BA knows everything there is to know about SHU...yes or no.

Looks like we made the top 5 list for Tyrese Martin from URI as well.

This is the most pivotal development of the offseason if we want to maintain the level we've been at for the past 5 years. There's a HUGE difference between plugging in an experienced guard like Aiken compared to our alternatives.

Seton Hall is bringing back a lot of good players, but the team absolutely needs someone like Aiken to bring it to life and get them into position to succeed.

Just watched his highlights and reminds me of someone who just graduated. Personally think he would be making a smart choice coming to SHU, we have the talent to be really special again next year especially with this pickup. Win win for him and us..

Reactions: Section112
:D
Here comes bozo the "clown" again. Why would anyone "post" this. Second time I have seen it. He must be surprised that SHU made Tyrese Samuels top 5 when he is already on the roster. Tyrese Martin on the other hand...
Tyrese Samuel is on the roster. No idea who Tyrese Samuels is...:D

Reactions: Robot_Man
I think he has a chance to become a high profile player in 1 year in the Big East at SHU. Makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT