ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

This game is going to be frustrating. Butler plays very ugly but seems like we just dont play our best against them. More power to them i guess

Gonna have to grind in this one. Not sure why our guys are not using the backboard on those lay ups.

Yikes, we can't hit a thing and struggling on defense

Glad IW is fine. Still early but not looking sharp at all. Tough spot tonight. Not winning this one.

This is going to get ugly

Not even close on lay ups and floaters and leaving guys wide open named Dunham and Martin... Ooph

Well, we said we had nothing to play for, right? Lol
Yikes, horrible start. Kids look tired... Everything front rim. No offensive flow... Letting them shoot threes.
Lot of time left let's see what they got

Gordon has missed two legit layups. I wish we ran more Iso for Desi to get going. He's going to score or get fouled.

Pathetic effort in the first ten minutes. Lazy passes. Lazy shots. No off-ball movement. Defense is horrifyingly bad.

Butler needed this game.

We are coming off our biggest win in 10 years.

We didn't have much of a chance tonight.

Reactions: shu09
We may or may not come back here, but you could see this coming a mile away. Very Very
difficult to stay on that level of focus after the last 3 games.

Plenty of teams have come back against us **cough St. John's cough**. Hopefully we can do the same tonight
Not sure if you have watched a lot of Butler this year but they have crumbled late it games quite a bit this year. Not saying we will definitely come back but they have had their own problems putting teams away

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Sunday was a big win, but to say "you can't win after winning a huge game", is kind of silly. Butler isn't that good, and has a lot of weaknesses. We need to exploit them.

We certainly can win, but we have a team we don't matchup well with, in a tough building
playing for their NCAA lives.

Butler has mastered the push off play (I wish Desi did this more they would call it very rarely and it would make him unstoppable)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT