ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

Why foul with 8 seconds VS? Great stat for VS - 8 secs 1 foul. guess he finally had to get some pt to get ready for next year. Just saw my trifecta go down the toilet along worth someone's COY chances.

Good fight in the second half for our kids. I'm proud of the effort. Couple of big learning plays for Isaiah. Never allow a pass close to the basket by giving away the middle on D. And he does not have to put up that three from way out. Great opportunities to grow from this game. Can't come out flat. And if we never play Roosevelt Jones again I'll be happy.

And we didn't cover...
Knew I shouldn't have touched this game. Have only taken us 4 other times and they covered (won outright) wife not happy since I told her dinner at Bellagio this weekend if SH wins. She's a KU/Creighton alum so she's only upset she's out a dinner.

Knew I shouldn't have touched this game. Have only taken us 4 other times and they covered (won outright) wife not happy since I told her dinner at Bellagio this weekend if SH wins. She's a KU/Creighton alum so she's only upset she's out a dinner.

You should have known better. I would have laid the points I a heartbeat. Had this as a loss in November.

I took SH +6. Realized it was a potential L but a close L. But for the first half & last minute. Oh well, woulda coulda shoulda.

I am sincerely sorry for your losses however, cannot understand how this happens to a man that knows as much as you about college basketball?!?!?

Why don't you go post anther feel good thread about KW.

That's an excellent idea. I will start a new thread tomorrow morning, giving props not only to Coach, but also to his staff, Pat Lyons, the players, etc. Additionally, I will give credit to you for the nice idea.

Thank you.

Why don't you go post anther feel good thread about KW.
Nice going PJ.

He did.

Last night I thought Iw was spectacular in t h e last ten minutes. Yet he was pretty much ignored here. Oh well. Maybe I should start a thread begging for iw praise. That'll fix you guys....

Dug too deep a hole and had to use a lot of energy to come back.

Butler is a good/experienced team that is very well coached.
Their home court advantage is big since their fans are very engaged in the game and the students are so close to the court.

Their home court advantage is big since their fans are very engaged in the game and the students are so close to the court.

Spoke to a SHU person this morning who was at the game. Said the home court advantage is unbelievable. Great representative of the Big East.

Their fans and players are a bunch of whiners. They complained about every freaking call.

Spoke to a SHU person this morning who was at the game. Said the home court advantage is unbelievable. Great representative of the Big East.

Xavier, Butler, and Creighton have been terrific additions in this regard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT