ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

Agree. He looks uncomfortable whenever IW or Gordon pick him up outside the 3 point line. We should be on him 3/4 court. Make the guy work - he's much better working three point/foul line in.

True but he is way SLOW keep driving right at him

These refs are going to call that push off once on Butler lets hope we keep it close enough to count

Gotta press and get a few consecutive stops here. Keep driving and get em in foul trouble.

Let's go, did we atech the But Georgetown game, let's press

I know everyone here hates him but i wouldn't mind Pitino guest coaching and drawing up some pressure for us

Like Jones, Whitehead is tremendous at creating contact and getting to the line as well.

Every non-SH fan talks about IW and Delgado. Carrington, Desi and Ish are so valuable in their own ways (and Gordon too).

If this game was on the road Jones would have fouled out 30minutes ago. Oh well such is life right

79-75 under a minute. Our defense is letting us down in last minutes against a smart
and experienced team.

Butler has gotten points on I think 11 of their past 12 offensive possessions. Crazy.

IW go to the hole and draw a foul, possible 3 point old fashion

IW showing why he won't be going to the NBA this year, but showing why he will be a first rounder someday.

Reactions: Piratz
Guess. Whitehead's shoulder is fine. Will probably come up short but great second half by isiah.

Why you say that, Marquette is bad.

I think Marquette has played better recently. Ellenson will be tough for them. Butler won't exploit Marquette's weak guard play as much as others. I dont think Butler is that good. LOL

I agree Marquette is flawed and ill probably be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT