ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Game thread

this was a hot mess and the only thing i can think is this team sucks
We do not suck. Due to the fact that our perimeter shooting is poor or at least inconsistent, when opponents pack the lane, we struggle. Depaul's athleticism made their zone really effective. As a team we need to figure out how to overcome this sort of defense. In addition, our guards need to help out more with rebounding.

Reactions: flconticello
Surprised Ike is getting so much disdain. I thought his defense was pretty good down the stretch considering they hung him out to dry on about 7 consecutive pick and rolls.

Surprised Ike is getting so much disdain. I thought his defense was pretty good down the stretch considering they hung him out to dry on about 7 consecutive pick and rolls.

Ike came through defensively in a huge way down the stretch.

Reactions: TomWall
Ok it’s over... coach will clean this up. I expect a better performance v. gTown... play poorly and win OR well and lose. I’d rather have the Ws

Right but nothing has happened tonight like the X and Mizzou losses last night which bumped us up from 45 to 41 this morning without even playing

- Ike was very good on the end one again tonight.
- Every shot Rhoden took was open. I think he ended up 5-15.
- Reynolds either forced or missed shots he normally makes. Brutal night on offense, but his D was great as usual.
- Mamu carried the team on his back tonight.

Take the win and leave the cannolis.

Marquette’s win over Butler will have no bearing on our NET as both those teams in the 100s.

The question is whether any teams near us especially a few ticks lower won in a nice fashion. If no, we should be good.
Point is we can’t continue to play this way as it will catch up with us sooner than later.
Marquette's offensive and efficiency were high in that win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT