ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Game thread

This is absurd. Terrible spacing and patience on offense.,Soft by our guys in the paint tonight.

Reactions: TomD82
If we were going to assert ourselves in the second half it would have happened by now. We are literally in a dog fight for our lives on our home court with the worst team in the conference- minus two of their best players. That's reality.
Blame Kevin, it all starts from the top remember that..... The Chief lights the fire in the a$$

So much for coming out in the second half on fire. At this point I would say we deserve to lose this game. Given the Depaul is the worst team in the league and they’re missing their best to players, is is just pathetic.

This is hard to watch. Willard do something anything -zone, press,yell scream anything.Just embarrassing win or lose .Their top 2 players out .

depauls defense looks like temple in 2000 when we beat em minus that game, they are making us work for each shot like they are 12-0

This is getting to a now or never spot in the game. Why won’t Kevin apply pressure after a make? It doesn’t have to be Shavar.

Willard needs to coach the rest of this half like his job is on the line. If it were up to me, it would be.

Reactions: JGCPA
I wonder what kind of mental toll this quarantine, no-fans season is having on the team. Obviously, no excuses because everybody else has to play in this same environment-- but man do our guys just look.... tired. And joyless. It's legit making me sad to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT