ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Game thread

Who the hell wants sandro sitting? What talent can u sub him for? Hes got half of our pts
That's true, but yet he didn't seem like himself, for whatever reason. Bricking the free throws and being a step slower on defense than usual. I dunno. Maybe it's because he's wearing the undershirt 😆

I mean I was an athlete, and when our team has more talent than the other we win even after a first flurry punch in the mouth by them ( i was a football wrestling guy) but if that team who was way below us scored or pinned first we WOKE UP and said oh hell no and took care of business

Lose tonight against a depaul team w their 2 best scorers out and forfeit the rest of the season so we stoo embarrassing us. Better come out pissed off

DePaul extended zone is troubling us, but too many missed shots.

This is how you lose by 40 to a Creighton... unfortunately we’ve played this way far too many times this season. It just so happens it’s been somewhat hidden against poor opponents.
well to our credit we seem to play harder vs those teams

DePaul is down their two best players, so we're just leaving their third best player open on defense every time.

I still dont get Ike, he is ENORMOUS not just in height but muscle, why is he getting blocked like that, POWER IKE POWER

Reactions: Nbnylon
Leading but have to pick it up on defense. Ike is struggling on both ends so far. Had to get back low on defense.

guys, Ike is an absolute prototypical unskilled big man. As soon as the balls winds up in his hands he panics and rushes and as a result loses his footwork and leverage. He simply doesn’t know what to do.

guys, Ike is an absolute prototypical unskilled big man. As soon as the balls winds up in his hands he panics and rushes and as a result loses his footwork and leverage. He simply doesn’t know what to do.
4th yr hi major college player

Reactions: JGCPA
Ike is huge and gets stuffed. Hits the bottom of the rim. Gets the ball wide ooen and brings the ball down

Reactions: JGCPA
This is excruciating. We need to pull away. But we keep blowing opportunities. We are not getting a fair whistle under the rim.

If we were going to assert ourselves in the second half it would have happened by now. We are literally in a dog fight for our lives on our home court with the worst team in the conference- minus two of their best players. That's reality.

Reactions: Pirates13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT