ADVERTISEMENT

Does winning or losing Wed night mean anything?

Yes it means a lot. How can fans go on social media and give up on a young team. These kids are getting better and learning what it takes in the big east. They are very young and I am quite proud of them. Do you want them to fail?

Would like a win. Slight confidence builder for next season. Plus some experience in NIT might help. Not much hope of playing a competitive game vs. nova though.

Sure- why not try to play some more games. I will go to the game, root for the Pirates, and hope for a fun day on Thursday like last year. We were in the semi finals of the BET from the exact same position last year.

I'm sure it matters to the players, so it matters to me. And before I get abused for saying this, I'll preface it by saying it's an extreme long shot, but less talented teams have gotten hot and won their tournament. Not saying it has any real chance of happening but stranger things have happened.

We should keep playing if we can. But I respectfully must say that after 30 games, except for Delgado ,most of our freshmen are not getting better. Damn it.

That's coaching.

Always hope for a win; but prepare for reality. I want these kids to stay and have as much of a positive experience to build on. We're telling them to not quit...why should we quit on them?

Looks like it's Marquette, that's a very winnable game for this terrible Seton Hall team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT