ADVERTISEMENT

Done.

Good Job hallisthebest and Bobbie Solo, I knew you guys had this right the first time.

There is a ship available. I don't think it had been announced yet but one Anderson is focusing on law school next year and there have been rumors of solfer transferring.

As our Trove readers are aware (back in April) TT did tell the Hall he was coming on his official visit for a very short time but then something came up (not posting it here) that changed the situation. So the original done post wasn't that far off base.

Reactions: shupat08
On a. Scale of 1 to 5 , with 5 being the highest degree of credibility , what grade should this " Done" be given?

Can't comment here as I post recruiting news on the Trove for our paid subscribers.

If anyone has their own info feel free to post it here. I just ask that no one post info from the Trove.

If TT is truly a Done Done then you would have expected to see some report or tweet that he's made his decision .but just like the first Done there hasn't been any confirmation that's publicly out there saying he's made his decision.

If TT is truly a Done Done then you would have expected to see some report or tweet that he's made his decision .but just like the first Done there hasn't been any confirmation that's publicly out there saying he's made his decision.

Must just be agreement between Dan and Halisthebest to increase traffic to the site.
It's working.

Heard Thompson had some potential academic roadblocks that could effect him playing in 1st semester. Is that still true?

Heard Thompson had some potential academic roadblocks that could effect him playing in 1st semester. Is that still true?
I have only heard that from fan speculation. People have suggested that this may be the reason behind the wait. I see no reason to think it is true.

:) I will not say done this time I promise.

As Dan has indicated, my source was correct at the time that he had indeed committed but something came up a short while later and was "taken back". People argued saying that we were lying/making it up. This time I will stay quiet until it's officially on Twitter.....lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT