ADVERTISEMENT

Earl Timberlake ’20

Pirates1991

Senior
Jan 17, 2018
Is the visit this weekend ?

Any insights as to which player is "hosting" him ? Hopefully the campus is aware and makes him feel welcome --

Reactions: Haas01562
Tons of news on the Trove so that info will remain there.

If any non Trove readers want to add to this thread please go right ahead.

It’s hard to imagine him not going to UNC if they want him.

Hire his Mom, Dad or AAU coach. That should give SH a puncher’s chance.

I’d love to be wrong but we hear this every offseason.

“He wanted to come here but things happened behind the scenes...” It’s not a SH offseason without that.

If UNC wants ET they’ll make sure they get him.

sans Trove Details... Can someone at least just confirm if he is still coming? Need to rev up the street teamers and fire up the social media love if he is indeed visiting. Kid is a big time- we need to go all out here..

Earl-Timberlake.jpg

I’d love to be wrong but we hear this every offseason.

“He wanted to come here but things happened behind the scenes...” It’s not a SH offseason without that.

If UNC wants ET they’ll make sure they get him.
I agree with you o. The Timberlake and UNC thing but the more important question, are you still a huge Willard hater? If so I admire your dedication to the craft !

See my comment would have been directed at that ranking that moved us down to #136 university... a guy focused on sports medicine surely would look at that.

Simone just doesnt have the tactical gut punches

It’s hard to imagine him not going to UNC if they want him.

Hire his Mom, Dad or AAU coach. That should give SH a puncher’s chance.

UNC might be in a position where they don't have room for Earl Timberlake.

They are in deep for top 5 players Cade Cunningham and Zaire Williams. Additionlly, high 4-star wing Leaky Black and Andrew Platek (wing) will be a senior that season.

I think they might be currently recruiting him has a back-up option. This could bode very well for Seton Hall. It would be a huge commitment.

Yes. I’m an All american on this board and apparently a St. John’s fan.

Let’s go nab this kid. It’s there for the taking.

Do people really think others care so much about Seton Hall to have a profile since 2002 dedicated to trolling a SHU message board of like 100 people?

Just the darned title of this thread is going to draw tons of hits...guilty of that as well...until we get the news that his OV is on. Man we could use a break, this program has had some tough luck in the past. May the basketball gods please shine down upon on us and deliver young Mr. Tiberlake to the Pirates!:D

See my comment would have been directed at that ranking that moved us down to #136 university... a guy focused on sports medicine surely would look at that.

Simone just doesnt have the tactical gut punches

..and you don't have the accuracy. Graduated and know of a number of SHU grads that have good jobs in orthopedics and sports medicine. And it's a much more highly-ranked University now than it was then.

Reactions: setonball46
..and you don't have the accuracy. Graduated and know of a number of SHU grads that have good jobs in orthopedics and sports medicine. And it's a much more highly-ranked University now than it was then.

School | Sports Medicine Employee on LI | Current Undergrad Enrollment | Ratio of Job vs Undergrad

SHU _______________509__________________________6,136_____________________12.06 - 1

PC _______________242 __________________________4,379_____________________18.10 - 1

UNC______________1,958_________________________19,117_____________________ 9.76 -1

Yea. true. Above is some rough numbers i quickly looked up on linkedin for people whose jobs deal with sports medicine and the school they are affiliated with. I also compared the size of the school just for context, although that ratio im not sure is the most accurate usage.

School | Sports Medicine Employee on LI | Current Undergrad Enrollment | Ratio of Job vs Undergrad

SHU _______________509__________________________6,136_____________________12.06 - 1

PC _______________242 __________________________4,379_____________________18.10 - 1

UNC______________1,958_________________________19,117_____________________ 9.76 -1

Yea. true. Above is some rough numbers i quickly looked up on linkedin for people whose jobs deal with sports medicine and the school they are affiliated with. I also compared the size of the school just for context, although that ratio im not sure is the most accurate usage.
Nobody look at this on mobile lol. Only desktop. Wish you could easily insert a chart

Reactions: mikewalsh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT