ADVERTISEMENT

Final Donation push to reach $100K - To date $101,980

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Two posters on the Trove, Aross1995 and SHUballs have offered to donate $1,000 each if in the last two days of the Match we can get a total of $98K. That would put the final Match number at an incredible $100K.

We are $7500 short of that total to date.

I wasn't going to post any more targets because you guys have been fantastic,. But now that has changed because of our two Trove members.

Pls help if you can.

spotfund

$91,753

Don Handel $200
Danny Mitchell $50
John Sullivan $1,000

I really didn't think we would get to $98K ($100K match). But great start with the help of John, Danny and our good friend Bluebeard.

Maybe if we can get halfway there today we'll have a chance tomorrow.

Thank you guys.

Why is this so important. Ask Danny Hurley..........

GKbfu8nbsAA-4GC

Thanks for that info sami. I know multiple people who when posting their names gave considerable money and are not alums. For instance my very good friend tact, who I sit with has donated $1.5K and he is not an alum either. But like John he cares and shows it.

Thank you so much tact and John. You both did far more than your share.

Not only is he offering to donate $1K if we reach a certain number but Aross1995 is also reaching out to a friend to do likewise. If he gets that friend to agree then we just need to reach $97K to meet our $100K goal.

So many people have donated anonymously that I hate to ask them to do more. It's up to the rest of us to help if we can.

Not everyone has the financial means to give a lot so you can't ask them to do so. But maybe a few dollars here and there if possible will get us closer to our target.

What you did was donate it to Onward Setonia instead of using the link provided here.

Your total unfortunately went to the wrong site. I'll try to get it changed but I doubt that will happen.

Sorry

• Sad
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Pete, we'll try to get your money registered on the match. But I can't guarantee it.

Either way, thank you.
I gave $100 bucks to onward the day before this drive started. Was told it was not transferable.

Reactions: garyshu71
Thank you anyway @SHUsez.

I have a feeling that many readers did the same. Nothing we can do about it now.

Let's hope that doesn't affect our total. We are so close to getting the $2K match to get us to an even $100K.

New total $94,307. Less than $4K to go on our last day.

Thank you.........

Richard Levy $100

Tony Orlando $150

Allen Costa $25

Great news. The school has found about $2K in donations that have been confirmed that were sent to the wrong site.

That includes big time bucks from Bill Aimetti and @Nbnylon.

That should bring us to about $96.400. Meaning we need just about $1,600 to make our match.

Pls guys let's get this done.

Great news. The school has found about $2K in donations that have been confirmed that were sent to the wrong site.

That includes big time bucks from Bill Aimetti and @Nbnylon.

That should bring us to about $96.400. Meaning we need just about $1,600 to make our match.

Pls guys let's get this done.
Great news! I’m sure we can do it!

Reactions: garyshu71
There are others who sent the money in error to the wrong site. But it's too much work for everyone to look for that. Bill and Peter reached out to me that's why it was easy to correct their mistakes.

The new number might not be posted until later today but it will be.

Now we just need about $1600 from our readers to reach the match and donate $100K.

Does anyone know how much money in NIL Seton Hall approximately has? Carino reported it's about double the amount of what it was at this point last season. I don't know what it was last season though.

Yes I do, but the school absolutely doesn't want the number posted. Let's just say it's around $1M or so.

We still have a lot of work to do, but we are far ahead of where we were just last year.

• Love
Reactions: sardonni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT