ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Butler

That’s up 8 with Dawes playing pretty poorly. That fast break fumbled drive turnaround step back one on four 3 was, uh… bad.

Let’s see some good Dawes this half and put them away.
That one was definitely not a VALUE EVERY POSSESSION.

That’s up 8 with Dawes playing pretty poorly. That fast break fumbled drive turnaround step back one on four 3 was, uh… bad.

He had some good shots not go in. More than made up for by the many unexpected threes from others

He had some good shots not go in. More than made up for by the many unexpected threes from others
I did like the midrange 2 and the drive. That’s good Dawes. When he’s patient and doesn’t force, it’s good ball.

Reactions: TomWall

I actually think Dawes is playing just fine. Might want to take that one three ball attempt back. Last season he was playing so fast and out of control at times. Right now he is playing at a good tempo.

Hopefully, Sha maintains confidence in Coleman and Sanders who are both playing well on the road. Also, Richmond has to keep the ball moving and he certainly should try to score in the second half.

If Sha plays this right, could work to our advantage in the second half. Have to think Butler will adjust to the three point shooting, so let's get our inside game going. It's what we do best.

I actually think Dawes is playing just fine. Might want to take that one three ball attempt back. Last season he was playing so fast and out of control at times. Right now he is playing at a good tempo.

Hopefully, Sha maintains confidence in Coleman and Sanders who are both playing well on the road. Also, Richmond has to keep the ball moving and he certainly should try to score in the second half.
Both his 3s were poor shot selection.

3-5 instead of 3-7 looks a hell of a lot better especially if we converted one of those possessions into point.

He has also lost some of their shooters.

It’s not just about his offensive side of the floor.

But not a horrendous game from him. Just be smart on the road in the second half.

Reactions: Section112
coming out of half with a turnover and fast break butler bucket is exactly the one think you couldnt do. followed by a dawes miss and shu foul.

what is dawes doing when hes holding the ball for 10 seconds doing nothing? move the ball.

We need a time out before we blow this lead. Need to settle things down with Bediako and Wusu out with 3 fouls

Save yourselves the posts, this game is going down to the final minute
the way its going it will be over by 5 mins. i know its the road, but SHU is simply better than butler. its a constant fight against ourselves to simply not play dumb.

as expected the shots arent going in. this team cant sustain it for a full game. have to limit hollow possessions and turnovers.

Moving screen called on EHE. Refs let the moving screen on Screen go free. We earned the posh out of bounds call

Reactions: TomWall
we gotta put it in the hole already its been a while, why dont we go after that Davis kid to draw a foul get him out

Yea no reviews. Everett sucks. Hedge is fine but stop tryimg to guard posh on the perimeter

EHE should not be defending Posh out there. Get back in the paint. He’s too slow for the hedge out there.

So that was a tough segment offensively. Richmond can get an opportunity when he wants but he has to finish. defense has been better for SHU.

only hope I have is vs gtown we blew it too and kept it together, put Bediako and Wusu back in and roll dice

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT