ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Creighton

Listen, I get Kadary is your best player. He’s not today. He’s clearly hurt, his defense sucks and he’s not finishing by the rim. Why he’s bringing the ball up and we’re not focusing on getting the ball to Davis and Dawes more is kinda puzzling

Reactions: shu09
This is bullshit !! The game was over in regulation!!! The kid clearly walked an after that it was over 5 seconds!!!!

Reactions: TomWall
Creighton executing really well on the screen and roll the last couple of possessions. Need bediako to stay home on those.

Listen, I get Kadary is your best player. He’s not today. He’s clearly hurt, his defense sucks and he’s not finishing by the rim. Why he’s bringing the ball up and we’re not focusing on getting the ball to Davis and Dawes more is kinda puzzling
His back has got to be sore.

Reactions: TomWall
Congrats to Kadary. First triple double since Eddie Griffin at Walsh all those years ago. All while he is clearly not 100%. Great job.

I love the “heady play” comments seconds after getting turned over in the middle of the court

Creighton seems like the fresher team. A little surprising, especially this deep into a physical game.

Tough one to swallow. The missed out of bounds play with the travel really is a brutal missed call.

The game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT