ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

How the freak did these losers who are calling touch and phantom fouls on us not call a foul on Powell getting assaulted on that layup!!! Outrageous!

I want Myles to keep shooting but I unfortunately have lost faith in his three going in.

Would be ecstatic if I was wrong, but we are done..thought we would have played better tonight.

Powell has become a liability on offense. Can't hit water in a swimming pool, unfortunately.

How can you compete when they're calling everything on us and very little on Kansas.

That last call was iffy. Three guys going for a rebound....

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
Can't let the officiating get in our heads and take us out of the game.

That's what I was worried most about before this one.

What's with KU fans booing at every foul call? Really?

On another note, I really love watching Myles Cale get better and better.

Reactions: LBP43
Powell is just brutal. When was his last game shooting over 25% from 3? Feels like it was 2017. He's become a black hole on the perimeter

Still not over but next four minutes are critical. Got to get this under 6 for last five minutes.

Have to get Angel the ball on every possession. He will either get fouled or pass out for the open shot.

Powell is just brutal. When was his last game shooting over 25% from 3? Feels like it was 2017. He's become a black hole on the perimeter
I think its more frustrating because he has the ability to do so much more than just chuck 3s

Myles has lost his confidence. Has passed up open 3s and missed the ones he's taken.

Good to see Khadeen heating up a little. Keep playing the hot hand with Angel...he's in the zone today. Get Desi in the mix and let's make a run. Kansas isn't that good, play to our potential and we can do this.

Man relax. I just meant a body since carrington and Gordon both had two fouls at eight minutes left in the half. You stop!!! Luckily they survived with both still at two. Nice job by williard subbing them.
Just tired of Walker references. He did nothing this year to deserve so much attention.

Understood but did not mean he would have saved us. All is good. Anyway, let's hope for a comeback.

Is Azukuike considered a lottery pick?
Is he considered dirty? Smh at the announcer talking about Delgado "selling" the elbow to the side. AD's subsequent jumper that barely hit the front of the rim looked like someone taking a shot with sore ribs.

Angel's having a monster game. Recall someone pregame saying the play should be to rough him up. Smart if the refs allow it.

Reactions: SHU_Pirate1
Myles 3 pt shooting has been horrendous. We need our 2 guard to knock some down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT