ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Come on boys! Don't allow this to be your last game at Seton Hall. You've worked too hard to have it end now!

Good for Angel...a really program changing type of player who has had ups and downs this season and probably took too much grief (i am definitely guilty) and he is playing like a man tonight

Good for Angel...a really program changing type of player who has had ups and downs this season and probably took too much grief (i am definitely guilty) and he is playing like a man tonight
This at least gets him on a summer league roster.

Finally...Huge 3 for Myles! Holy cow, we're only down 4. Sticking around...anything can happen.

Powell killed us there would that forced shot

Willard should have called a TO there. That's the spot for a set play.

Reactions: AQ205A
Missed opportunities for sure. Could have cut it to 2 or 3 on that trip and give it up then they hit the 3, brutal

Just a missed opportunity tonight. One of their worst games outside of Angel. Just too many missed free throws, unforced errors.

They remind me of the smart, smart kid in school who doesn't work hard and gets C's all his life.

Everyone can only say "too bad"

I would have felt so much better if Kansas actually beat us vs. beating ourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT