ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I'm so happy I'm watching this at my local bar and didn't pay stub hub prices. Equally happy that they don't have sound on so I didn't vomit during the Schiano speech.

KW is just mediocre enough to keep his job, and not good enough to go anywhere else. We're stuck with him. Too bad his replacement has a show-cause penalty because of sending 200 texts a month to a 12th man's mom.

2000-01 = 2014-15 = 2019-20. We just can't get out of our own way with early season success. That 8 seed in Sacramento is the ceiling for this team. With our two best players hurt we're Providence/St Johns bad.

Tomorrow after they're back at campus, they should burn these black uniforms in a fire pit on the green. I never want to see them again.

I'm so happy I'm watching this at my local bar and didn't pay stub hub prices. Equally happy that they don't have sound on so I didn't vomit during the Schiano speech.

KW is just mediocre enough to keep his job, and not good enough to go anywhere else. We're stuck with him. Too bad his replacement has a show-cause penalty because of sending 200 texts a month to a 12th man's mom.

2000-01 = 2014-15 = 2019-20. We just can't get out of our own way with early season success. That 8 seed in Sacramento is the ceiling for this team. With our two best players hurt we're Providence/St Johns bad.

Tomorrow after they're back at campus, they should burn these black uniforms in a fire pit on the green. I never want to see them again.

They should burn them anyway. They are horrible

Reactions: SHUMA04
Why does samuel have to handle the ball on the perimeter. Have u seen any of rutgers big men handle the ball on the perimeter?

Reactions: TomD82
Why does samuel have to handle the ball on the perimeter. Have u seen any of rutgers big men handle the ball on the perimeter?

I would like to see some isolation plays run for him on the wing and block.

1.50 left. A pushoff. .goal tending AND a blocking foul. ALL WITHIN 20 secs?????? All these silly mistakes in under 2mins. This is worse than HS.

Not having Powell and Mamu really hurt!! I believe Seton would have come back if Powell was;t hurt!! Hope he can play vs Maryland!1

TT can’t rebound? In conference play last season, per 40 minutes, TT averaged 10.7 rebounds, Manu 10.3 rebounds. Can’t believe TT not played today.

Lol, Epperman17!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Super Troll!!!! This board brought me my only smile with regard to Seton Hall basketball today! Some of you folks never fail!

Truth is the weave offense should be scrapped. I don't see any other teams using it and it really produces nothing for us.
Many other programs use far crispier variations and actually dont have the players top moving halfway into the cycle

TT can’t rebound? In conference play last season, per 40 minutes, TT averaged 10.7 rebounds, Manu 10.3 rebounds. Can’t believe TT not played today.
If you support TT you are a 'troll.' Believe it. He hasn't played at all. Garbage minutes. Now they cant blame him for the losses. KW is the best that ever did it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT