ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Just so sad -- why is KW treating this like a scrimmage? Nothing good is being done

Willard has 8 minutes left to come up with excuses for the post game show. Lord knows he isnt spending it coaching.

Shutting this off. This is Willard’s offense without a star player and why we needed to recruit one to replace Powell. This is pathetic.

Reactions: deheremike
Wonder if Willard is doing a Desi on him?
He hates TT. Seems personal. What coach never juggles the lineup even when his plan is not working? Some players are stinking up the court. What is the answer here? How can we win? Im looking for that 'D everyone else plays' besides TT. Get the ball to Ro for some easy paint points.

Have you ever seen TT play?

Can’t wait for Willard’s schedule excuse of having too much time off. Well he’s the one that made the ****ing non conference schedule

But we have danced four years in a row so all is good. Just kidding. This is a complete embarrassment. Coach and players. I am only proud of fans that went to Rac to witness this mess. I give them credit. My eyes hurt watching on tv. Hope for better effort on Thursday and Powell can play.

Reactions: LBP43
We KEEP leaving players open for these 3s! This is ugly. Announcers say Cayle is cold. No shyt sherlock! He needs to PLAY and warm up! What did he do to ride the bench like this?

Reactions: LBP43
Posters you do realize that Sandro and Powell the two best players for SHU are not playing. If you took the 2 best players off most D1 teams they would struggle.

But we have danced four years in a row so all is good. Just kidding. This is a complete embarrassment. Coach and players. I am only proud of fans that went to Rac to witness this mess. I give them credit. My eyes hurt watching on tv. Hope for better effort on Thursday and Powell can play.

I want my money back lol

As a fanbase, we have noticed for years under this coach that we have a stagnant offense with very few set plays. That deficiency is on full display tonight.

Secondly, Why are so many players stuck in the coach's doghouse? Talented players glued to the bench?

Wonder if Willard is doing a Desi on him?

Have you ever seen TT play?
I rarely remember the rare sightings. Who cares at this point. Lets go with the tried and true starters. That seems to be working. Forget TT. Lets talk about why the other bigs are not developed. Why cant they shoot/pass/ move their feet? How about that question.

Reactions: catholicman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT