ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

If only we beat one of those 2 teams ........ gotta beat UMD somehow someway can't shoot this bad again

He was a little slow to get up after a hit. Not sure that has anything to do with it

At the end of the first half he was sitting on the far end of the bench and looked like he didn’t join the team in the huddle. No idea if it’s relayed but I did notice that.

Doesn’t look like he’s on the bench now either.

Think Myles Powell will show up second half --but the hole is very deep

Yea tallest team, rhoden 2nd best player, lots of depth. Its all BS till u actually play a game

He hates TT. Seems personal. What coach never juggles the lineup even when his plan is not working? Some players are stinking up the court. What is the answer here? How can we win? Im looking for that 'D everyone else plays' besides TT. Get the ball to Ro for some easy paint points.

No more excuses for the clapping fool. Anyone who made the trip today so a team that was unprepared and a coach with no clue. Enjoy Powell because after him were getting our ass kicked until this clown is gone.

Reactions: deheremike
now Willard will give the excuse that we didn’t have Powell or Mamu. God forbid he mans up and says they he didn’t have the team prepared or motivated.

Reactions: shu09
I hope he’s OK. But we stink with him or without him.
So poorly prepared. Maybe we will come back a little

Willard, see how Q plays at his natural position? Thats called a 2 guard. They have a scorers mentality. See how how he looks when he tries to create...turnover

I feel bad for the fans who go there with good heart and will and have to watch this

Not developing Cale early in the year is hurting the team. Willard benched him a lot and now the kid has lost his confidence just when we need him. This is gonna be a twenty point loss. On Coach.
Cale is in the dog house and frankly it is hard to understand -- at least he plays D and tries on the Boards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT