ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Assistants are horrible as I said previously. Do they even know how to prepare a scouting report? Did they watch film on RU? Deer in headlights!

Notice Rutgers playing as hard if not harder now while up 20. Unlike our coach they know to push harder on your enemy when they’re down.
We give back life to the dead.
Having said that, we’ve already given up.
Exactly

No really, what is the record for lowest points? I dont wanna hear its cuz of the RAC, I went to SHU when we went to the RAC and won, sh-t Evansville beat Duke in Duke which makes RU look like nothing

Posterformallyknownasshuathete you are no SHU fan or an athlete but rather a geek and a wimp.

Cale with the bank...didn't call it but I'll take it. He needs to step up today. You're a junior, it's time!

Rhoden miss wide ooen 3s, he cant drive, but he gets boards that come right to him

Hey I’m pissed too, but let’s not turn on our guys. Game is not over although it’s a mountain.

Stay with support right now!!

This is a game now where you put TT in. It’s not like any of the other guys are playing defense either. TT might be able to do something.
Tell you what...I'm not on the TT bandwagon but I'd put him in before Ike now. He's a total zero. TT can at least score and pass.

Reactions: CaymanJack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT