ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I’ve been saying we need TT in the middle now that Mamu is out. We need offense in the middle - something! Anything!
Our offense is so woeful and defense with bigs is poor. We’ve seen this script so many times. How can we come out so flat? It’s astounding.

Do not give up yet keep t to single digits at half and we will find a way in the second half!!

This is our ceiling with Willard. A 7/8/9 in the tournament. That's it. I was hoping to be proven wrong but clearly that isn't happening. This absolutely pathetic. 6 days to prep and this is what you do? What an absolute joke. Wish he took the Virginia Tech job.

Reactions: shu09
Team looks horrible. Missing shots happens, letting the other team beat you to loose balls, not fighting and not showing heart is NOT acceptable! Against any team is terrible but against Rutgers is DISGUSTING!

Btw this is full on showcase why Q is not an effective pg. u need a senior pg to simplify this game and calm it down. Instead were almost down 20 and not even 10 mins in

How embarrassing can it be to coach a team as inconsistent as this?

Almost beating Michigan St and Oregon and then show up like this?

This start reminds me a little of the horrible performance we had at the Garden vs St Johns last year. Was unfortunate enough to see that train wreck in person. Felt bad I couldn't go to the game today...now I'm glad...as I'm not the only one who is a "no show."

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
This is a game now where you put TT in. It’s not like any of the other guys are playing defense either. TT might be able to do something.

Reactions: deheremike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT