ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I am encouraged that the press sort of made an appearance . Granted we only made 3 or 4 baskets the whole half to actually use it.

Down 13 in the worst half since last year at SJU.

No excuse for that, but game is not over. Both Myles Powell and MCKnight seem way off. Cale is struggling big time..

So cut it to like 7 or 8 with 10 minutes left and they’ll have a chance.

That was brutal though.

Reactions: SHUMA04
It’s on Kevin. We were not ready. No excuses.

They are extremely lucky to only be down 13. They better get their butts ripped at halftime for that display.

And Willard better show something. Demand that they show up the second half, or promise that there will be changes.
I swear if he blames this on Mamu hurt trying to find a lineup, or too much time better games, or whatever, that will just be pathetic.
Time to man up

Greg Schiano did you do anything at the Tampa Bay Bucs?? You will do nothing at ru, you are talking out your .ss. National Championship HaHaHa Try going .500 in the conference first. Next ru basketball thinks they will win a national championship. You have Not made the NCAA tournament since 1991.

Willard should not even NEED to rip them at halftime, you had a week to prepare for a game you know is like this, we play like our asses dont stink still, show up and we will win? Jay Wright would never allow this

No matter how bad it gets unless we are waiving the white flag you dont put in Brodie

Remember last years 3rd place finish was only 9-9. Willard is a 70 - 90 big east coach

Hall has 4 O rebounds and is out rebounded by 10-- Pretty reflective of the effert

I am going Thursday vs Maryland, PLEASE dont play this way again Hall

Inexcusable half, I paid money for this shit?

Willard better take.his head out of his ass and coach.

Greg Schiano did you do anything at the Tampa Bay Bucs?? You will do nothing at ru, you are talking out your .ss. National Championship HaHaHa Try going .500 in the conference first. Next ru basketball thinks they will win a national championship. You have Not made the NCAA tournament since 1991.
I actually agree with you here that speech was so lame. And their basketball team is blowing out their in state rival and u bring in the football coach to hype up the football team at half? Bad move.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT