ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Who was that blond? Made me forget about our shitty performance for a minute.

We are getting a few calls now that we were not getting in the first half

oh my god and thats how u end the season on another foul on a 3??? Don't they learn don't friggin touch the 3 pt shooter

I don't understand why shavar couldn't see that there were four players right around him and Molson was wide wide open

Tough loss. Very winnable game. Too many mistakes. Unforced turnovers and missed free throws. Dumb fouls. Bad games from seniors. Played hard but came up short.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Shavar goes 1 on 4 and georgetown happily stuffs him at the rim. Other way down the court, fouls bad three point shot with four seconds on the clock. Yeesh

If i was willard i'd say if u foul a 3 pt shooter again u run for a day straight

They were what they were, collectively not great, too much inconsistency across all areas

I would almost put Molson, Cale, Rhoden, Mamu and Ike and just crash the boards. Mamu or Molson can just bring the ball up. Reynolds just doesn’t have it today.

Game set and match. Season over. I think the refs hosed us in the first half but in the second half we hosed ourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT