ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Shouldn't have lost this game. Mamu, really bad game, Cale invisible, Reynolds a disaster...an absolute train wreck. Rhoden tried...helluva player. Bad end to a bad season.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and TomD82
I can only guess Ewing intimated the refs reynolds hit on the arm on the drive it was obvious and announcers covered for the refs but not noting it.

Reactions: TomWall
Never even put Samuel out there after he closed the half well. Could have went offense/ defense..

We say it all the time, the lack of an offense kills us late. Great tournament for Rhoden. Happy for a Molson and Long.

Today is who are. Yesterday was an anomaly. Congrats to Georgetown. They deserved. Seniors thanks for everything. Best of luck in the future. A part of me is happy this season is over. I can't remember the last time I've been this frustrated.

Reactions: TomWall and SHUMA04
my day is ruined, you NIT fools, I hope Gtown loses tomorrow or itll sting worse GO Crieighton

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve seen enough of Willard. One Tourney win in 11 seasons. If that’s as good as it gets, I got better things to do than watch this crap.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve seen enough of Willard. One Tourney win in 11 seasons. If that’s as good as it gets, I got better things to do than watch this crap.
But Willard goes to the tournament so he'll keep getting raises and extensions. Put him in the old big east like Louie and Gonzo and he'd finish 10th or worse

Reactions: TomWall and JGCPA
I would almost put Molson, Cale, Rhoden, Mamu and Ike and just crash the boards. Mamu or Molson can just bring the ball up. Reynolds just doesn’t have it today.
The refs just wouldn't let that go without calling a basket full of fouls.

We were just a bad team this year. I am truly hoping none of the SRs return. I like Cale but we need a clean slate. If we don't recruit better we'll be at the bottom of the conference real soon.

We were just a bad team this year. I am truly hoping none of the SRs return. I like Cale but we need a clean slate. If we don't recruit better we'll be at the bottom of the conference real soon.
Cale sucked today and Mamu sucked today, actually everybody sucked today minus Rhoden

Reactions: flconticello
Not piling on Shavar but besides having a putrid game, so ironic, so sad, so gut wrenching that his collision in practice (of course an accident) doesn't even allow Aiken to take the court. Different game today with Aiken playing the last 2 days. So freaking frustrating!!! 😡

I guess this is what we get for relying on a injury prone player to be the PG of the team. We simply need more talent

Reactions: SHUMA04
Love mamu but reminded me of Whiteheads last game. Rough night on big stage. Tough to watch it end like that. Wish him the best in future.
not his last game, well be in Dallas with the other 16 losers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT