ADVERTISEMENT

GU Game Thread

Really need to start building a bit of a cushion. They are absolutely not going away

No idea how they justify calling that foul on us considering what they have let go.

We seriously don’t deserve the ncaa’s.. not a single person on this team steps up. Not Rhoden, not cale, not Yetna, not the coaches. Every time Copeland is shown on camera he looks like a deer in headlights as if he’s watching basketball for the first time.

Samuel looks soft, shaken, lost. Bury him on the bench the rest of the nite.

Only silver lining is that maybe they’ve played themselves into a 10 seed.

Reactions: TomWall
Our offense looks as I imagined it would look if you remove Aiken and Richmond.

Willard is a mess too. He looks in a daze. How can Samuel take that shot? What is going on with this team all season long?
I thought it was a perfect opportunity for Samuel to pump fake and blow past his man. He absolutely never should have shot that three

Reactions: TomD82 and TomWall
We must have the worst luck in America. We lose 3 of our PGs we can’t shoot and the bigs are going up soft. As terrible as Georgetown is they move the ball very well. We don’t.

If you believe in stats we’re something like 17-0 when holding a team under 70. Hopefully that streak doesn’t end tonight also

It has to be Harris, Cale, Rhoden, Yetna and Ike down the stretch. Jackson and Samuel just don’t have it today. Looks like Kadary is probably done at this point

We must have the worst luck in America. We lose 3 of our PGs we can’t shoot and the bigs are going up soft. As terrible as Georgetown is they move the ball very well. We don’t.
we are the only team that redshirts guys at an unconcious rate, and the only team frieghtened of playing /developing freshman. butler just rode their freshman to victory. conway could have had serious meaningful minutes for half the year. nope, no confidence. reap what you sow

we are the only team that redshirts guys at an unconcious rate, and the only team frieghtened of playing /developing freshman. butler just rode their freshman to victory. conway could have had serious meaningful minutes for half the year. nope, no confidence. reap what you sow
I’ve been saying that all year long. There is no reason our freshman could not play this year especially after the injuries.

The sbility to get s clesn shot on a winless in conf team is pathetic

this is an easy first round ncaa loss for shu which has made a lot of money for me over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT