ADVERTISEMENT

GU Game Thread

Geez, we pulled that one out of our rear end. We are at nine seed at best.

Sounds like Willard is going to rest KR until NCAA. Tonight is going to be a tough one to win. Maybe we her a surprise Aiken appearance. He was on the bench tonight.

Man you called it. It happened with 6.2 seconds left.
i think i called it every game vs them. bad teams find a way to lose. were not amazing but were def not gtown. its an easy prediction when youre that bad haha

If we lose to UConn it will not be so bad!! Don't even play Richmond save him for the first round game in the NCAAs!

i think i called it every game vs them. bad teams find a way to lose. were not amazing but were def not gtown. its an easy prediction when youre that bad haha
They do have a knack for those bonehead plays but they did outplay us most of the game. Really disappointing but yes I’ll take the win.

100% agree. Without a close to healthy Richmond next week, we are likely one and done.
negative, i think we have adjusted to adversity and Jamir Harris is growing out of his shell into a Big East player now , and Tray Jax had a bad game which means he is due for that monster game

If we lose to UConn it will not be so bad!! Don't even play Richmond save him for the first round game in the NCAAs!
So let me understand, Harris and Cale are supposed to play 40 minutes? Their only subs are Yetna and Samuel if Richmond can’t go. I guess you can play Powell for Cale but who is giving minutes at PG?

So let me understand, Harris and Cale are supposed to play 40 minutes? Their only subs are Yetna and Samuel if Richmond can’t go. I guess you can play Powell for Cale but who is giving minutes at PG?
uconn has no guard depth either fwiw

Rest up, give UConn our best shot, and root for Nova. I want no part of St. John's with no Aiken and Richmond playing with one hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT