ADVERTISEMENT

Hall v Creighton Gamethread

Sep 12, 2018
Ok boys time to grab your fresh cappys and over react to everything! Last regular game of the season, get ready for a big one. Fight for the championship.

GO PIRATES!

Come out P'O'D ...Play like you are the hunted...Let's see a Willard defense game.

Go MP, this isn't the Rock we are going to need you today.

Is it true we can't finish less than # 2? I heard via tiebreaker Nova wiill be 3 if we lose

Gonna be one of those games........ but I shall not bitch like I said haha

Myles has gotta let it come to him. They are giving Q the open 3 and hes passed it up a few

They are giving Q the 3
Not so much giving Q the 3, they're giving up the 3 point line when Powell has the ball inside. They're expecting Myles to drive with his head down. There will be plenty of open 3's for Mamu, Q, Cale, Reynolds if that's the way Creighton chooses to play.

Reactions: Section112
Brilliant move by Willard to keep it slow very similar to how we played Maryland

Love how slow we’re bringing the ball up thus far
What a strategy!!! Nothing worse for an uptempo team like Creighton to have to slow down. Hopefully they won’t be able to adjust in the second half!!
Even their fans are getting irritated! HAha

Thank god for the tv timeout . Those last 2 possessions Q dribbled the ball for a combined 60s. Nothing happening. Regroup, keep locking in on d. Move the ball.

creighton is trying to jump routes, if the guys off ball move their feet they will be open. They have to put themselves in position for the 3rd pass

Powell with a dumb touch foul for his first and then a charge. Play smart!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT