ADVERTISEMENT

Hall v Creighton Gamethread

Rhoden making a difference today. We are not in a bad spot considering all of these fouls. Several questionable ones too. Up 1 under 3 minutes.

Where's the offense...Powell was on the bench..entirely different game when Powell is in the game..don't have to score..his presence makes it a different game.

When I say that this team is where they are despite Willard not because of him it’s games like this. He’s not running any real offense they players are creating everything in their own. And he continues to go back to the ineffective zone defense

When I say that this team is where they are despite Willard not because of him it’s games like this. He’s not running any real offense they players are creating everything in their own. And he continues to go back to the ineffective zone defense
Powell is a small guy when hedge comes he isnt quick decision and east to west instead of getting deep into D and getting ball ahead, look shu is a pretty poor defending team for a group that runs screening offense

Fake news

Lot of stuff in that half. All square. Biggest difference was

THE GOD DANG STINKING REFS!!!

willard needs to figure out how to get out of the insane 10 game cycle of powell getting doubled 30ft from the basket. were stuck. Not only the help guy should move his feet.

Remember how sju dismantled them and attack the same way

Reactions: Ryanpbkelly
You seriously can’t figure out that they are playing a slow down stall game with no intention to run a set for the first 15 seconds of the shot clock? The players aren’t running around on their own.

I’ll take a tie at the half against an outstanding Creighton team.

Lot of stuff in that half. All square. Biggest difference was

THE GOD DANG STINKING REFS!!!

willard needs to figure out how to get out of the insane 10 game cycle of powell getting doubled 30ft from the basket. were stuck. Not only the help guy should move his feet.

Remember how sju dismantled them and attack the same way
Every team knows they can grab, clutch, bump Powell on the perimeter with no consequence. The refs are going to let it go for some reason

You seriously can’t figure out that they are playing a slow down stall game with no intention to run a set for the first 15 seconds of the shot clock? The players aren’t running around on their own.

Yes I know that’s what they’re trying to do but the fact is we don’t run an efficient offense to effectively execute in a 30 second shot clock let alone 15 seconds. On many possessions leaving players to create late in the clock. Look a tie half is best case scenario after that half just hope the PLAYERS can keep it up in the second half cause Willard isn’t helping them

Dont glorify it. Theyre not moving on the 2nd half of the shot clock either. Definitely can get the wheels turning

Reactions: Ryanpbkelly
Mamu not looking for his shot, it's up to Willard to run plays for him..or open up and get him the ball. not sure you can say he's playing soft.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
Were where we need to be, didn't think we got a very fair whistle in 1h, but tied. Need Powell on the floor to just make them respect him, which opens up the Mamu and Gill inside game. I think we need to pound it inside more, we get whatever we want in there. 20 minutes away to a BIG East title, let's go!

I actually really like Samuel guarding Zegarowsky. You can’t do it too often since he will likely blow past him, but the size definitely disrupts things and limits his vision

We played these guys at home a couple weeks ago, we know what works and doesnt work, cmon Kevin use it

Mamu not looking for his shot, it's up to Willard to run plays for him..or open up and get him the ball. not sure you can say he's playing soft.
When sandro has a mid post iso chance clearout he should get the ball every time, how dare rhoden pass away during the first half

We gotta just stop allowing open men on the 3's yes CU is very good, as was Nova, but set up the D where we stay on them let em beat us inside the 3

Also, how come we don't have plays where somehow somebody is all alone in the corner for 3 on our team? CU does it quite well........ anyone>

Reactions: JGCPA
If we wana go anywhere in both tournaments myles just needs to pass cleanly out of the double and forget about forcing. Its an instant turnover

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT