ADVERTISEMENT

IRON Butler thread

A 6 ft guard gets a hard fought board against the biggest team in the nation

This thread is rough even for me to read.

The most disappointing thing—and the most controllable—are the long rebounds. That’s just inexcusable to lose those. Guards should be helping

Third tallest team in the country can't get a rebound. Butler's guard gets his own miss over 3 blue shirts. Pathetic.

And then to have a player rebound his own miss tells you all you need to know about the fundamentals to this team. Or lack thereof. Kevin, kevin.

It cannot be this bad. Another air ball from 3. Ball off of Molson's head. Foul a guy dribbling with 2 seconds on the shot clock.

Not a Willard hater at all, but coach needs to do something to wake this team the freak up and make something happen! 😠A loss against an undermanned team with nothing to play for with your tourney hopes on the line is absolutely inexcusable! :mad:

I don't know what Ike was waiting for, would have been nice if he tried to block that shot before the timeout.

When's the last time we saw a season collapse like this?

Starting to remind me of DePaul in 2012. Just a flat out pathetic effort. Starts at the top, there is zero energy on the bench tonight.

This reminds me of the 2013 team getting blown out by a god awful DePaul team with the tournament on the line. 10 minutes left to save the season.

would CBS shut up already abouy we CANNOT lose this game
I'm turning the game off. Can't watch this garbage. I'm hoping that when I check the board later. Seton Hall will have pulled it out. There's still time, but they aren't showing that they can do it.

I know this is a COVID season and they had to deal with a lot of crazy scenarios, but Bryan Felt needs to have a conversation with Willard at the end of this year and develop a plan about how he plans to turn things around because Seton Hall has developed a successful brand and while we can't win every game, it should at least be competitive.

Willard post game well it is our 4 th game in 10 days.Oh that is understandable we should only play twice a week at most.

This team should be ashamed of the way that they're playing! :mad: No freaking excuses! Terrible job!👎

Embarrassing game. 32 points in 29 minutes. No excuses as we have played terrible in the last 4 games. Praying but not optimistic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT