ADVERTISEMENT

IRON's Game Thread

Shavar Reynolds... not covering McDermott and then Gill has to come help and fouls out. OUCH.

McDermott wasn't Reynolds man. Reynolds had been covering Tucker for the most part. He got hung out to dry trying to cover both McDermott and Tucker because Powell was slow in getting back.

It is fun to read the thread at halftime and after game. I get a good chuckle from the overreactions
I just hope some of these guys don’t act this way at work or at home with their families!!

Heron is gonna go off for 40 on us I feel like we havnt won in MSG in years[/QUOTE]
Lots of people on this board that I'm glad were not by my side when I served.
Not sure if it was you Pirata, but I lol'ed at the Omaha beach comment.

Reactions: HALL85
Every message board needs a rage room...the game threads serve that purpose.

If declaring nightly that Willard and/or [insert player] sucks, I suggest you get some paid therapy.

At some point you would think after being proven wrong 1,000 times a couple hours later they would stop. At some point the ability to analyze things from a Seton Hall education has to kick in. Maybe it's 10,000 times.

Last edited:
I just read this thread today. It is amazing how the thread and the game are totally the opposite of each other. These guys could be watching Our Lady of the Gilded Groin play intramural 2hd grade ball and give a better play by play analysis. What a bunch of winers.

i think the last 2 games every single player got praise from every poster and the only time any player got ragged on was shavar when he does dumb things on offense.
Sorry, but just because the idiots took 2 games off doesn’t mean it’s excusable next time someone has a bad game. Or 3 bad minutes in a game.

i think the last 2 games every single player got praise from every poster and the only time any player got ragged on was shavar when he does dumb things on offense.
Shavar hustled his ass off to get a loose ball and his momentum carried him out of bounce and you got a few Dammit Shavar's on here. Maybe next time he shouldn't hustle so much. Anything he does that doesn't produce a positive result gets negative post. Takes a good shot in the flow of the offense and it misses. Negative post.

Shavar hustled his ass off to get a loose ball and his momentum carried him out of bounce and you got a few Dammit Shavar's on here. Maybe next time he shouldn't hustle so much. Anything he does that doesn't produce a positive result gets negative post. Takes a good shot in the flow of the offense and it misses. Negative post.
Yea that was just frustrations. I noticed the same thing. I didnt think it was his fault.

Big programs with real expectations are much crazier during game threads. You want crazy fans like that, they fill the seats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT