ADVERTISEMENT

IRON's Game Thread

If declaring nightly that Willard and/or [insert player] sucks, I suggest you get some paid therapy.

i am with you on that one Sami...No need to put players or coaching staff down constantly during a thread. They may have an off day or be sick.

Also the guys on the threads are not filling any seats and if they are they should get off the phone and engage with the atmosphere during home or even away games.

Last edited:
Yea that was just frustrations. I noticed the same thing. I didnt think it was his fault.

Big programs with real expectations are much crazier during game threads. You want crazy fans like that, they fill the seats.

except one of the guys who did it claimed he was going to be at the game supporting the guys vs MD only to be commenting on in the huddle segment. That’s not filling the seats. Lol

everyone here who knows me knows my PASSION is real... I just get pissy when things go wrong haha, I cant help it, some people care about ballett, i care about SHU Ball

everyone here who knows me knows my PASSION is real... I just get pissy when things go wrong haha, I cant help it, some people care about ballett, i care about SHU Ball
Honestly never will understand your pissy rants in the first 5 minutes of a 40 minute game but the passion is real and you don’t bad mouth our players or coaches when you do it. SHU first in your heart for sure. We need more like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT