ADVERTISEMENT

LETS GO PIRATES Game Thread

Sandro can't score in the post or hit a jump shot. Is this our BE quality Center moving forward?

Reactions: SHULaw05
ya know the more i watch, DEPAUL f'd us up so bad haha we would be 15-6

I about smashed my tv when POWELL ran a fast break and immediately passed the ball to Nzei. Nzei!?

I literally have no idea what we work on in practice. Did we scout for this team? How are they THIS unprepared for what Butler is going to do. Unbelievable.

We should just forget the season and practice to make a run in the BET, this is fugazzi basketball

Down 63-48 under 8 minutes. A brutal offensive display on offense in the second half.

I literally have no idea what we work on in practice. Did we scout for this team? How are they THIS unprepared for what Butler is going to do. Unbelievable.
I think that is what he is complaining about regarding the schedule. Four days isn't enough for him to come up with a plan and practice it. Not kidding.

Reactions: shupat08
Clearly Ro is not ready for these quick passes. I dont blame him. He has not been part of rotation. But when as a coach do u say lets do something different. Ro is not ready for that type of pass?!?? ORRR when do you as a teammate understand NOT to do that pass????!!! MP is flat. TT looks scared to shoot. Before he was confident. . .even if it was a chuck. Play more D and focus less on scoring? I guess that message was loud and clear! Smh Even if we make it to the dance I cringe to meet another team from a different conference. We cant even blow out weak BE 2019 teams. Yikes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT