ADVERTISEMENT

LETS GO PIRATES Game Thread

R u serious? Ro did his job and blocked the shot! This is NOT the time for a Q turnover! Jesus! Announcer said it could be COSTLY. Ya think?

This was not a good start to weekend. We do not resemble a tournament team.

Hope it does not end with Patriots raising the Lombardi trophy tomorrow night. Go Rams!!

On my. Great comeback. Down 17 with 6 minutes and Powell with a decent shot for the win. Ouch

For as poorly as we played the first 35 minutes, the fact that we had a chance on the final shot was surprising.

On that play or today. No. Other games, depends. No goaltend we are in OT.

We also 100% have another conf win because we “got a whistle”. No gray areas, no subjectivity. Indisputable.

So I think that is a weak a$$ excuse.

Do you think we got a favorable whistle?

Reactions: Abbo71
That wasn't a goaltend. Not even close. Guess that's not reviewable. Pretty sure it is in NBA. Can we ever get a call?
A bunch of Butler travels weren't called and the goaltend. Crap happens. We have a week to fix it. But I think it's time to turn this team loose and use pressure on defense most of the game even if it means less time for Powell because he needs more breathers.

That turnover started the spiral. I agree there is no way we should have even been this close. Leaves no room for error and with this team at end of games? We NEED room for error. BAD call. It was only showed once- shock there. Even if it was a GT why do all games come down to the wire? Do we get that comfortable after a win?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT