ADVERTISEMENT

May recruiting

have we really lost anyone of actual value to transfer market? daniels, powell, jo smith injured conway, really injured weston? it simply opens up space foe actual contributers
Agreed. I get the disappointment based on the potential of some of these players, but the reality is we lost less than 4 minutes per game and 20 total points to the transfer market.

have we really lost anyone of actual value to transfer market? daniels, powell, jo smith injured conway, really injured weston? it simply opens up space foe actual contributers
Interesting post by Carino the other day. If I recall correctly of all the teams with guys transferring out we're very low on the list. Losing just 2.3 minutes of playing time a game.

Think the changes will be good and we'll upgrade. Looking forward to the upcoming news.

Interesting post by Carino the other day. If I recall correctly of all the teams with guys transferring out we're very low on the list. Losing just 2.3 minutes of playing time a game.

Think the changes will be good and we'll upgrade. Looking forward to the upcoming news.
Of course, that doesn't include the fact that we were already losing five of arguably our top six rotation players.

Of course, that doesn't include the fact that we were already losing five of arguably our top six rotation players.
we were losing them anyway. and some of
those spots are gone forever so were gonna need some more bang for our buck

What is our roster count at this point counting the Brothers that just committed?

Emoni Bates told @TiptonEdits that he has narrowed his list of destinations to the following:

Michigan, Arkansas, Seton Hall, DePaul, Louisville, and Eastern Michigan.

Not recruiting but always good to beat those *$!%^.

I attended my 1st baseball game in a long time because we have been lousy for a while now. I was splendidly surprised and of course the win against ru made it a GREAT win . I must say that although the field and the stadium look was very nice the seating was way too small .It was a packed house and there was not enough seating . I even think the softball field has more seating . I think it should be addressed and be solved inexpensively that is to add more seating .

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT