ADVERTISEMENT

May recruiting

well, they both visited on the 13th of May. The #notcommitted comment on the bottom makes me think that the photo was just part of the recruiting visit.

well, they both visited on the 13th of May. The #notcommitted comment on the bottom makes me think that the photo was just part of the recruiting visit.
Correct. Just looks like some fun photos they took while on campus. Definitely not committed… but surely good PR!

If you’re old like me, you’re allowed to foul. I probably wouldn’t foul a nine year old though, unless they were trash talking an obscene amount.
When is it OK to start blocking your kid's shot when playing one on one...I struggled with that one but I think more than once gave in to the dark side and Bill Russelled his little butt if he was too hot from the outside.

I an 100 percent sure I, at 6-foot-3, could not beat young Xavier one-on-one. I simply couldn't keep him in front of me and I'm not sure I could catch him on the way to the basket.

*sigh*
The wheezing sound you'll start to make after about two minutes might distract him. Lol.

I know it worked on my nephews for awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: SHUSource
So we are coming up with nada as far as any of the bigs that have us on their list and we give a ship to a small foward Ndefo transfer from a MAC school. Yikes!

That was for his work in the MAC. Just look at his results against the BE schools Providence and St Johns. That is very telling. So to his game against Kentucky and Purdue on the big stage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT