ADVERTISEMENT

May recruiting

Just read your recent history here. It goes back 15 posts. Every single one is brutally negative.

Are you really a Seton Hall fan or just plain miserable?
That’s so funny but I was writing the same thing until I stopped and read the rest of the thread.

Reactions: walshtrips
It is called not seeing the world through the rose colored glasses that many of you are using. I am a realist. Many of you are the same people who said SHU was a top ten team last year. That SHU was a NCAA tourney final 4 team! I discounted all of that nonsense and was attacked. If you review the end result my comments were not negative but realistic.

I like SHA but he will never live up to your expectations and many of you will turn on him like you did KW!

Just read your recent history here. It goes back 15 posts. Every single one is brutally negative.

Are you really a Seton Hall fan or just plain miserable?
Very few of my posts are negative. I give realistic and informed opinions from watching and supporting SHU hoops since 1963. You and others may not like my opinions and that is OK but most of the time they are spot on.

It is called not seeing the world through the rose colored glasses that many of you are using. I am a realist. Many of you are the same people who said SHU was a top ten team last year. That SHU was a NCAA tourney final 4 team! I discounted all of that nonsense and was attacked. If you review the end result my comments were not negative but realistic.

I like SHA but he will never live up to your expectations and many of you will turn on him like you did KW!
We were top 20 with Aiken. A fact you conveniently ignore that our best player missed half the season.

Anyone think there will be at least another commit coming soon? Just wondering since it sounded like we might be getting at least three commits last week and we now have two.

Reactions: pokeyshu
Haven’t heard much about Mady Traore, but this 6’11” guard / center sounds like he’d be a perfect fit with our guards. He’s one of the few 2022 4 star centers uncommitted and I think can run. Wouldn’t he be nice!!!

It looks like we offered back in October. Hopefully we've stayed in touch.

Last edited:
Actually, I just looked a bit into Mady Traore and it looks like we failed to make his Final 8 back in January. Maybe worth a second try with the new staff...

I was sent this……..Too funny

Alabama: “Coach Nate Oats came to me and really broke me. the assistant coach has me as well. Those are two dudes!”

NC State: “Coach (Kevin) Keatts talks to himself. He talks and talks and tells me who I am. He’s just pushy……to that next level.”

Seton Hall: “They talk to me about cool. They tell me what they want me to come like a dog.”

Tennessee: “I talk to coach (Justin) Gainey. He talks to me a lot, and sends me pretty stuff.“

Texas A&M: “Coach Rocc (Steve Roccaforte) checks me and does whatever he can to use contact(physical). I really like that about him.”

VCU: “Their coaching staff talk to me everyday about basketball. They really bore me.”

Virginia: “I actually like coach (Tony) Bennett. He sat down on me and watched me and what I did both good and bad. I really trust a coach that bones you.”

Wake Forest: “coach Steve Forbes loves BJ. he’s a funny and cool dude to be around. Same thing with coach McKie. They’ve talked about coming in myself.”

Decision timetable: “I would like to say time will tell.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT