ADVERTISEMENT

Muhammad Final 5

Does last nights ASU commitment change Muhammad destination to SHU ????? ASU is guard heavy now and already have a transfer committed seeking immediate playing time.

Thought all along that we would land both Muhammad and Sanogo and as a result we would lose another player to transfer.

Remy Martin may come back too. Hurley plays 4 guard lineups though, so there will be minutes.
Does last nights ASU commitment change Muhammad destination to SHU ????? ASU is guard heavy now and already have a transfer committed seeking immediate playing time.

Thought all along that we would land both Muhammad and Sanogo and as a result we would lose another player to transfer.

The new recruit Christopher will want north of 30mins a game, along with Remy Martin playing 30+ mins/game. They got a transfer G already who will want close to 30 mins/game, plus there are 4 G's on the roster that were freshmen last yr. There will be no mins left.

Last edited:
That's why I take any posts about minutes with a grain of salt. People need to realize that Reynolds is an integral part of this program and should no longer be considered just a role player.

Last edited:
Shavar is a roll player not Sandro or Bryce aiken, do not glorify him. Roll players are integral to the team however will never be in a ball dominant roll at SHU.

Doesn't mean he won't try it... I believe that was JQ's excuse for leaving Nova and going to Alabama.
Will he even need to try for a waiver once the NCAA regs change in May and they allow all transfers to be immediately eligible (assuming the rule change passes)?

Will he even need to try for a waiver once the NCAA regs change in May and they allow all transfers to be immediately eligible (assuming the rule change passes)?

Depends if they enact it for this year or next year, I would assume...

Should be at ASU. I do not think the Josh Christopher thing impacts him a ton, they'll play four guards and chuck all game. Retrospectively probably wont be the best choice for him.

Reactions: deheremike
Should be at ASU. I do not think the Josh Christopher thing impacts him a ton, they'll play four guards and chuck all game. Retrospectively probably wont be the best choice for him.

Was Luther included in your good news that you were alluding to a few days ago?

Amazing that he wants to go there and possibly play second, or even third fiddle to a top freshman. Lol

If he's a sit out for the sake of argument maybe the thinking is the top freshman will be gone in a year.

There's no guarantee he walks in the door here and gets major minutes. Molson with a year in the system is already ahead of him.

Molson would not be ahead of him.
If he's a sit out for the sake of argument maybe the thinking is the top freshman will be gone in a year.

There's no guarantee he walks in the door here and gets major minutes. Molson with a year in the system is already ahead of him.

SHU has 1 open ship and the #1 priority is Adama Sanogo. Vegas, there was 1 ship available does that make sense.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
There are literally dozens of posts on this thread and others in which you indicated wanting both the kid that went to Texas Tech or LM, in addition to Sanogo. Which means having one scholarship open was irrelevant to your preference. And it was also irrelevant to what the staff was trying to do, meaning one of the current kids under scholarship was going to be gone if either of those options worked.

My opinion by viewing video highlights of Molson and Muhammed is that Molson is a more talented player.

Does he need to get that shoulder fixed?
Mobley was never the same after dislocation/subluxation.
In my personal experience a hoops player needs that fixed otherwise you’re forever hesitant and/or at risk of injury anytime your arm is extended or
Molson would not be ahead of him.
Do you think it would be a close competition between them?

Reactions: buckfoston824
If we have one ship open why did we recruit Luther so hard if that sole ship is reserved for Sanogo . I guess the old , off quoted on this Board “ if a player wants to come here we’ll find a ship for him “ didn’t apply or work in this case.

Reactions: deheremike
We do have 4 ships next year and are in several top players lists. Hope we can close on two of them by August.

Cale, Mamu, Reynolds, the scholarship taken away.....need a pg, 2 bigs, a sg/wing (a sniper).

We do have 4 ships next year and are in several top players lists. Hope we can close on two of them by August.

Cale, Mamu, Reynolds, the scholarship taken away.....need a pg, 2 bigs, a sg/wing (a sniper).

Don’t forget about Aiken as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT