ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St. Vs Seton Hall Gamethread

Young and Liddell are just too big, strong and polished for Yetna or Samuel to handle.

i was wondering why this board thought yetna was going to be a great impact player in the preseason. he brings almost nothing.

Fell in love trying to get that 3 to tie. May have shot themselves out of the game.

Solid effort over last 5 minutes. Probably will need Harris to hit a couple threes down stretch to pull it out.

Our 3 ball killing us in both ends of the court, Even if we come back the team has to rethink these quick threes. Work the ball around.

Reactions: Abbo71
Getting outshot 10/20 from 3 to 4/20. Going to need some bug shots.

51% to 36% overall. Ouch.

Rhoden with 29 points and all I can say is I wish he had taken more shots tonight.

ike is a warrior. hes been huge. without him this is a blowout. that lidell guy is a force.

wow. nothing u can do about that. guy shoots it with 3 feet of separation.

Some execution issues down the stretch but we were right there against another good team. I’m encouraged.

Everybody has good nights and bad nights. But Ohio State looked like a #4 team tonight. They weee close to unstoppable inside and out. Like I said before. This will be a great season irregardless

It felt like a March game. Great game Came down to one possession. Solid effort with Cale sitting on the bench hurt.

Oh well. We did a lot of things better than them, they just couldn't miss from 3 tonight. Pretty much the opposite of the Michigan game.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Dude you’ve said this like 5 times already. We won a holiday tournament 3/4 years ago that nobody expected. Calm down, you sound like a baby
the one vs Illinois st? not sure thats on the level as these real deal competitions. maybe nightmares of the poolside siesta.

i am being we went on the road and won, now we lost to a team without 2 players the rank beat us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT