ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NY Giants

So Peyton Manning addressed the team yesterday. Odd. I bet Eli looked around the room and said, "Yep, need a pro in here to inspire."

I'm lukewarm at best on McAdoo so far and I don't like how the team plays in general. They feel very blase to me. I thought last year's team was more "up" and energetic. Being touch-and-go with the worst teams in the league all the time is a reflection of fundamental issues that are going to be exposed here against good teams, I fear.

So Peyton Manning addressed the team yesterday. Odd. I bet Eli looked around the room and said, "Yep, need a pro in here to inspire."

I'm lukewarm at best on McAdoo so far and I don't like how the team plays in general. They feel very blase to me. I thought last year's team was more "up" and energetic. Being touch-and-go with the worst teams in the league all the time is a reflection of fundamental issues that are going to be exposed here against good teams, I fear.

Also saw a story that Eli apologized to Shepard for not targeting him during the game against the Browns . I guess my question is why McAdoo didn't call plays and run schemes that would not only get Shepard and Cruz involved in the offense and target both players when the Browns were focused on shutting down ODB and they should have been open.

Last edited:
I don't have any idea what the approach is on offense anymore. It's basically just throw the 3WR out there and hope one gets open quickly.

It is almost beyond comprehensive that the OL and TE positions performing worse than last year. Factor in the lack of a FB or any edge blocking whatsoever and you get a worse unit.

I don't have any idea what the approach is on offense anymore. It's basically just throw the 3WR out there and hope one gets open quickly.

It is almost beyond comprehensive that the OL and TE positions performing worse than last year. Factor in the lack of a FB or any edge blocking whatsoever and you get a worse unit.
And RB position too unless of course we go to two TEs but we only did that for two successful plays last week?

I thought the TE from SCarolina Adams was starting to step up a little but the past two games he had zero receptions. And Will Tye is no threat at all and I think they've given up on Donnell. Essentially teams have to stop our WRs and RBs coming out of the backfield. Our running game is poor and the TE position poses little or no threat. I think I could be a defensive coordinator and game plan for the Giants. Maybe he is still holding lots of plays ad formations back in the playbook for next week? lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT