ADVERTISEMENT

Reason to Worry

If he is going to duke like we all know and expect what the hell is he waiting for. Just come out and say it. Kid is a friggin drama queen

Reactions: SHUMike
Annnnndddd we've made it page 4 about a kid not coming here. Yawn...

Here's to hoping for a better tomorrow.

There has been a few posts since April Fool's day that I didn't like the tone of. These are kids and make choices different then us older farts. Sometimes the older farts don't get that.

Tone can be misunderstood easily in written word. I've seen "some" fans over the years react very poorly to these situations and it is pathetic. It hasn't happened here outside of a couple posts.

Last edited:
Keep in mind this scolding is coming from a poster who told Kevin Willard to blank himself.

It wad a well deserved blank yourself" at that point in time. I also gave Willard the credit he deserved for the strong finish.

Saying a high school kid isn't too bright is a bad look.

I won't go as far to disparage him by any means, but I agree that his "announcement" should be made. Wish him the best in all of his endeavors but it is all but official now. Let's have some closure and move on. The SHU fan base will rejoice if Angel announces he is returning. Sandro and a solid PG will set our sights on a March run next year.

I won't go as far to disparage him by any means, but I agree that his "announcement" should be made. Wish him the best in all of his endeavors but it is all but official now. Let's have some closure and move on. The SHU fan base will rejoice if Angel announces he is returning. Sandro and a solid PG will set our sights on a March run next year.

And it's been nothing but crickets on Sandro's visit...

And it's been nothing but crickets on Sandro's visit...

It went very well. No inside info, just the stock answer. It is etched in stone on the side of the mountain on which the college basketball Gods reside...along with "these things have a way of working themselves out".

Not surprised by Duval decision. I'd be very concerned if we can't get a quality PG here for this upcoming season though. Immediate playing time and you are surrounded by 3 1,000 point scorers (assuming Angel comes back). I thought Madison Jones was a lot better than expected last season but we have to have a pretty big upgrade at the PG position.

Not surprised by Duval decision. I'd be very concerned if we can't get a quality PG here for this upcoming season though. Immediate playing time and you are surrounded by 3 1,000 point scorers (assuming Angel comes back). I thought Madison Jones was a lot better than expected last season but we have to have a pretty big upgrade at the PG position.

100%

Can't help but be disappointed at this turn of events. I think Duval would have been a great fit here.

Duval clearly is going to Duke because he feels it's the best platform for him to ensure he's selected highly in the NBA draft. Perhaps he looked at Isaiah, who was a McD All-American but was picked pretty low at No. 42 in 2016 despite pretty stellar play near the end of his sophomore year.

Isaiah turned out to have been a bit of a steal for the Nets, clearly the best point guard so far in the (admittedly weak) class. I wonder if his success has made NBA GMs realize that Seton Hall can produce good pros, and "de-risked" the Hall as a destination for top players? Not only has Isiah proved to be a good player, he's got a real lunch-pail mentality.

Can't help but be disappointed at this turn of events. I think Duval would have been a great fit here.

Duval clearly is going to Duke because he feels it's the best platform for him to ensure he's selected highly in the NBA draft. Perhaps he looked at Isaiah, who was a McD All-American but was picked pretty low at No. 42 in 2016 despite pretty stellar play near the end of his sophomore year.

Isaiah turned out to have been a bit of a steal for the Nets, clearly the best point guard so far in the (admittedly weak) class. I wonder if his success has made NBA GMs realize that Seton Hall can produce good pros, and "de-risked" the Hall as a destination for top players? Not only has Isiah proved to be a good player, he's got a real lunch-pail mentality.

If Duval came this might have been the best roster assembled in Seton Hall history
(assuming Delgado comes back). Would have had final 4 aspirations for season. NY media would be all over Hall since both NBA teams will again stink next season. What could have been. Disappointing but not unexpected.

It went very well. No inside info, just the stock answer. It is etched in stone on the side of the mountain on which the college basketball Gods reside...along with "these things have a way of working themselves out".
Can we also etch "Done" on the side of that mountain?

Watching Russell Westbrook tonight makes this such a tougher pill to swallow.

Duval is a Westbrook mini me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT