ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting tweets

As does his recruiter who makes living off it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. McGowens seems like a calculated risk not different than what Hoiberg/Abdelmassih did with Cam Mack this year - talented JUCO kid who had some baggage, committed to St. John's and then followed Abdelmassih to Nebraska when Mullin left.

Mack is a talent and was Nebraska's best player for a period this year (and arguably one of the better PGs in their league). But then some of the "issues" others were scared of reared their ugly head and he was either kicked off or left the team by seasons end.

Lots of playing time available at Nebraska, they were absolutely awful this year. Plus Hoiberg loves his transfers.

Reactions: deheremike
Haarms wouldn't be a bad get presuming there's room for him. 7' 3" with a serviceable offensive game. He and Ike could make a solid platoon at center and allow Sandro to spend most of his minutes at the 4.

20.5 mpg this past season. 8.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 2 bpg. 52.4% from the floor after 63% and 58% his first two years.

Well he'll be a guy everyone will love to hate except for the home team wherever he goes

Haarms wouldn't be a bad get presuming there's room for him. 7' 3" with a serviceable offensive game. He and Ike could make a solid platoon at center and allow Sandro to spend most of his minutes at the 4.

20.5 mpg this past season. 8.6 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 2 bpg. 52.4% from the floor after 63% and 58% his first two years.

Show him ro gill highlights

Reactions: deheremike
Based on his numbers in The Big, I think he would be a another aircraft carrier we could really use!!

If we got him, Sonogo, and Aiken we might be looking at the sweet 16 in Brooklyn. He would bring instant spark to the defense.

I’d love to have him. And yes is the perfect enemy as he looks like King Joffrey from GOT

I wonder if rodrjdr was referring to this "big" or to Sanogo. I want both.

Willard is absolutely killing it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT